Which type of bull does the wife prefer? Alpha, Dominant, Assertive?

tical27

Male
Verified
Gold
There is more to a bull, than just fucking another man's wife. And couples any guy can have a big dick.... But can he use it properly? Also can he last for more than five minutes? There are components such as trust, cerebral and physical. Respect and not crossing boundaries. A friendship must present for all parties involved. Sex starts in the mind. A woman wants to know she is disired. She wants to kissed and touched. And just fucked. All of these aspect play a role in being a bull, and couples finding the guy that suits her. And for those who might disagree, you find plenty of assholes that will ruin the experience and make you think twice about the lifestyle. I have been a bull for over six years now. Learned many things and had good relationship with wives. Also I have ran into the negative side. Meaning the husband's who want to push their fantasies on their wives. It always not a good idea fellas! She has to be aboard, wanting the same thing. It is her that will be sharing her body with another man. And the same goes for the hubby. The bull has to have some type respect for you sharing your wife... No If the husband is cuck. Trust is the key to good relationship and sex. Some people may think giving up control is power. But quite the opposite. Trusting a person opens up exploring and letting go sexually. That's when the real fun happens in your sexually fantasies. And last for husband's who think it's the bull job to convince the wife. Your dead wrong.... His job is seduce, bring her pleasure. Text her at work. But a smile on your face... Make her feel special, think of the time they will see each other. Keeping her pussy wet from the tone of his voice. The little things go along way...

Good question and great to see a Bull understand that every couple has different needs but I think that comes with experience.

As for my wife with age she's just not into long pounding anymore but prefers someone assertive in taking the lead but does enjoy a long romantic experience. She likes to dress and look sexy for him.

For me trust is high on my list. I am very secure in the marriage and without devolving to much information loss of marriage to someone else is low on my concerns. So if I caught wind of a bull suggesting things it would lose all respect of him. I would support a long continuous relationship of my wife and her bill though.

Good question and great to see a Bull understand that every couple has different needs but I think that comes with experience.

As for my wife with age she's just not into long pounding anymore but prefers someone assertive in taking the lead but does enjoy a long romantic experience. She likes to dress and look sexy for him.

For me trust is high on my list. I am very secure in the marriage and without devolving to much information loss of marriage to someone else is low on my concerns. So if I caught wind of a bull suggesting things it would lose all respect of him. I would support a long continuous relationship of my wife and her bill though.
Good man

Reactions: CoupleRendevous
I have never thought of applying a label but I let the bull take control of things. When they are there they act as the husband, she she follow their directions not mine.

And I follow hers.

I clean up after they deposit their mess in her and she has been asking if I would be willing to get them ready for her.

Yep. That's where you step off into unknown territory...with the categorization of things. What is meant by dominant, alpha or assertive? Are all parties involved using the same definition?

When a man leads with, "I'm a Dom." My first course of questioning is what does he consider that entails? Is it in a bdsm sense, or in an I like to lead when dancing kind of thing?

They're not clear and require more detailed explanation before moving forward. Everyone has to be in the same book and on the same page. If not- somebody's feeling will get hurt...guaranteed.

Reactions: CoupleRendevous
Yep. That's where you step off into unknown territory...with the categorization of things. What is meant by dominant, alpha or assertive? Are all parties involved using the same definition?

When a man leads with, "I'm a Dom." My first course of questioning is what does he consider that entails? Is it in a bdsm sense, or in an I like to lead when dancing kind of thing?

They're not clear and require more detailed explanation before moving forward. Everyone has to be in the same book and on the same page. If not- somebody's feeling will get hurt...guaranteed.
I stay back and let the guys do their thing. Not sure if that mean they are alpha or what. I just look at it as someone satisfying my wife for my pleasure.

My wife's boyfriend is just your "average guy" in public, but behind closed doors, he is sexually dominant and assertive with her. She is totally sexually submissive to him, and will/would do nearly anything to please him.

Mid 50s couple here. Wife is attracted to clean, well dressed, in shape men our age. Same for me and women.
Neither of us are into younger people. But younger, tight bodies are very nice to see.
We do mfm with a guy we know. He's 36, skinny nerd type, 6 ft, 160lbs I'd say. Definitely not wife's type.
He's the UPS guy at her office. Really cool guy, divorced, lives alone, clean car, dosent smoke. Nice guy.
We're all comfy together, it's very very obvious wife likes sex with him but she doesn't say much about him.
When he's with us my very classy, conservative wife turns into a sex machine, we take turns doing her, he always goes 3 times, I go two. Been more some nights.
Next day she's quiet like nothing happened but she's horny as hell for a week after.
When her and I are out people watching we always comment on how others look, good or bad. It's fun. She likes the George Clooney type, who wouldn't ?
Our friend is tall and skinny, looks sexy as hell with his big dick at full staff.