Who else knows?

Yes its very exciting having a hot wife and open marriage .. it raises no suspicion with the other wives when their husband gets the urge and text to check if ok to come by for a coffee or to borrow something .. usually she gets ready for them to arrive .. naked spread on her back with pillows under her bum to allow easy access to which opening they want to use … nothing better than watching them humping her…one of them spent the night at our place before his wedding and a good portion of the night he was between my wifes legs and in fact she went to the wedding with his cum still inside her

You are exactly right. Our friends wives think nothing of their husband coming to our house for a beer with me or to watch a game on TV. That makes my wife's pussy conveniently available to our married friends. They try to call when they have a couple of hours to really enjoy being with Kate, but sometimes they are in a hurry and only have a short time.

I think it is hot when one of our friends has to hurry. He has to get his cock into Kate quickly and hump her until he cums, then get to where ever he is actually supposed to be without being missed by his wife. Kate refers to those situations as hit-and-run sex. The guy basically pulls down his pants, fucks Kate, pulls up his pants and gets out of there. Kate does not mind occasionally letting our friends use her like that.

I love watching our friends get off in my wife.

That is very hot that a groom spent the night before his wedding humping your wife.

No one knew about us until recently when my wife was blindfolded at a swinger club and I got some of her coworkers to secretly fuck her. I asked them to keep quiets but don’t know how long they will.
Once I arranged that after seeing a acquaintance at the gym .. he had a rather nice sized uncut cock and i knew sheryl my wife would like that but it was in our early stages of our marriage and her openness hadnt been fully cultivated .. he and his gorgeous wife had been at functions with us before .. i planted the seed that how he could fuck my wife without her knowing which he liked as he was dead scared of being found out …ithen set up with her of a stranger fuck .. she was blindfolded spread naked hands tied to bed head and headphones on .. he arrived and slowly slid the covering sheet off her to see her in her glory ( she said that was very intense and exciting part ) he ate her out and then gave her a good bareback fucking .. to this day she doesnt know who it was except she has met him and his wife . His big cock stretched her out and we have had reruns of blindfolds with him since … shes never seen him but he has used all her openings and she loves it

Once I arranged that after seeing a acquaintance at the gym .. he had a rather nice sized uncut cock and i knew sheryl my wife would like that but it was in our early stages of our marriage and her openness hadnt been fully cultivated .. he and his gorgeous wife had been at functions with us before .. i planted the seed that how he could fuck my wife without her knowing which he liked as he was dead scared of being found out …ithen set up with her of a stranger fuck .. she was blindfolded spread naked hands tied to bed head and headphones on .. he arrived and slowly slid the covering sheet off her to see her in her glory ( she said that was very intense and exciting part ) he ate her out and then gave her a good bareback fucking .. to this day she doesnt know who it was except she has met him and his wife . His big cock stretched her out and we have had reruns of blindfolds with him since … shes never seen him but he has used all her openings and she loves it
I love knowing that these guys have used my wife and that she has seen them many times since and she has no idea that they are the ones that fucked her. That sounds so hot with what you have done with your wife and this other guy.

We too, have some married friends who have fucked my wife for years whenever they want some pussy from someone other than their own wife. My wife Kate will let them do things to her that their own wives will not do and always bareback. They really seem to like getting to fuck my wife bare and cum in her.
That sounds a lot like Janet and me. A lot of our male friends tell their wives they are coming to our house for some beers with me or to watch a game with me, whatever, when they are really coming here to fuck Janet.

Her mother. A friend of hers saw her with a BF once and asked a lot of questions, so I thinks she figured it out, but probably just thinks she is cheating on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotwifelexi
Carol's best friend knows, as they go out together. Her best friend's husband knows. People at the bar that my wife and her friend go to know. Her boss obviously knows, because she's fucked him. I would think that her boss' secretary probably knows because the her boss fucks his secretary too, from what I understand. According to Carol, her boss requests sexual favors from all of the female staff. Some people at her job know, because she's fucked a few guys from work, and they talk. My boss knows, obviously, because she comes in once a week to suck him off.

After 40 years in a cuckold marriage, we've kept it a secret from family and friends. Never had a desire to share for fear of what they might think. As far as anybody knows, we are your every day, normal married couple that enjoys weekend getaways and vacations together.
40 yeras, good on you, only 2 wife girlfriends know , there hubby want to fuck my wife but she has no desire to do them

Reactions: artman6060
Her mother. A fried of hers saw her with a BF once and asked a lot of questions, so I thinks she figured it out, but probably just thinks she is cheating on me.
I would say 6 - 20 of my wife's former women coworkers think she cheated on me (back when they worked together). Maybe two or three might think I'm some form of cuckold, as in okay with it or deserved being cheated on. I'm not sure of the number because they worked together and gossiped, but only a few went out with her for girls' nights and girl trips and saw my wife with other men. I fully encouraged her, of course, but she kept the details from me for years, either because she was afraid of my reaction, or afraid I would stop it. Our sex life died down when we got married, and to be honest we get along great but she never seemed into sex with me.

Edit: I didn't have a choice in her telling people, but I still get off on it. She also told close friends she was allowed to sleep around. I told her to lie and say it was because I didn't satisfy her, but I realized it wasn't a lie.:LOL:

Last edited:
That‘s why I love chatting here. There are things I know that we have to stay away from in this chat. I hate going to pm but for certain conversations it may be required.
may I read your stories too? wonderful lifestyle! Congrats

Who else knows about your lifestyle? My wife's best friend knows about ours - and she knows everything! I found out about month after my wife told her. I was pretty shocked at first, but I think it's hot now. My wife and her friend talk about my wife's dates in front of me. They've even gone on some double dates (her friend is divorced).
Everyone knows about me being a cuck after NBC and FOX news broadcasted it over the airwaves for 6 months straight. I don't know why they thought this was so news worthy. they could have talked about the economy, but no...they had to tell everyone my wife was a slut. SMH

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U