Who else knows?

did you get hard (so to speak)? did you squirt just from them looking.
Imagine your wife being impaled by a cock like mine, she could be staring right at you and never see you
Yes I did get hard for their amusement one night at our house. They all laughed and made fun of me and I did end up cumming in front of them from the humiliation.
My wife deserves much bigger cocks and is a slut for men with big dicks.

One of my best friends who is a girl I grew up with never did anything with but we are extremely close, we were roommates for years. We had the type of relationship where I could be fucking one of my exes and she could walk in and have a conversation with us like it was normal. She's attractive for sure just never was like that for us. I dated one of cousins for a couple years and me and her were drunk after an out of town concert we were at and I told her about her cousin fucking a couple guys because it turned me on. That was about it.... but anyways fast forward to when I'm dating my wife and she knows we had been going to swinger parties and etc no details. One of her friends came over, single guy in shape, a few years younger then most of us. He's met me, never my wife and she's never met him. Call him G, and they both made eyes at eachother and flirted all night even after he found out she was with me. I waited a week or 2 and then as I was fucking her I asked if she wished G was fucking her...she went nuts obviously she had been thinking about him ever since. So we talked to my friend who was close to G and had her explain to him what the deal was with us. This was the first time she would have been with a non lifestyle guy and a friend of one of our regular friends . He came over a couple times, was totally cool with me and they either went in the bedroom or I got "tired" and went to sleep....and would listen to him fuck the shit out of her.... so never anything in front of other vanilla friends. My friend ended up having a bunch of people over, a lot of them other girls I knew, a couple dudes I knew and G. Later in the night when a bunch of us were smoking weed in the other room, G took her into a bedroom....she dragged him and his big dick. Took her in there and fucked her and had her moaning loud enough we heard her cum upstairs. He came inside her...always try to pull out lol. Anyways after that the whole group knows and something about my wife talking about it with female friends of mine makes me go crazy. I love the humiliation. Also after that one of my other female friends who is now wife's best friend asked to see my dick and laughed at a pic on her phone...