Who else knows?

My wife's best friend knows, along wit a few other close girl friends... And several of her work friends/colleagues have noticed a very radiant "glow" on my wife's face after she's spent quality time with her boyfriend. They all know what that big smile is all about.
Other than that, nobody else knows. We've never told any of my friends or family know, as our lifestyle and how we live our marriage is none of their business.

We dont know our neighbors across the street very well. They moved in a year ago. But I'f they are paying attention, different guys come and go here and she often kisses them good bye on the porch.

My wife told one of her good friends over a few drinks one evening - she was shocked, surprised - and apparently rather jealous! Now she always wants to know all the details, and I suspect has also pushed my wife into one or two situations.

One of my good buddies also knows - and I know he definitely lusts after her himself. Plus a former friend of mine who did have the pleasure one hot afternoon!
lol so her good friend is intrigued by your lifestyle, wants to know all the details, so what situations has she pushed your wife into? love to hear about them.

Lucky guys, you share pics with them?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife's mum knows and apparently enjoys hearing about her exploits. Her best friend knows and I suspect maybe a couple of her other close friends but that's about it. It's kept largely close to our chests as we keep that part of our lives separated anyway
wow so her mum knows and asks her about it, what does her best friend know?

Who else knows about your lifestyle? My wife's best friend knows about ours - and she knows everything! I found out about month after my wife told her. I was pretty shocked at first, but I think it's hot now. My wife and her friend talk about my wife's dates in front of me. They've even gone on some double dates (her friend is divorced).
One of her sisters, one of her -sisters-in-law, and one of her co-workers know. She was so excited after experiencing her fist cock other than mine in her life that she just could not keep it to herself and had to tell someone.

• Love
Reactions: Tom-Anna and Really
A couple of Mrs4's friends know and of course anyone who has crossed our paths that Mrs4 has taken a fancy to. I was in the study working away as Mrs4 had said two friends over. I could hear them getting louder as the drinks were flowing. I couldn't hear exactly what was going on just girls being girls. About an hour later Mrs4 calls out for my opinion on something. Well, mortified is the word that comes to mind. There they are in the kitchen huddled around the laptop with our Adultmatchmaker page open. Mrs4 is directing her friends (who's husbands happen to be very good friends of mine) to her previous conquests and getting their opinion on who should be next. "Honey the girls are split between ****** and ****** who do you think I should hit up? I was was honestly lost for words and pretty pissed off. I pointed to the fist one and hastily retreated back to the study listening to the laughing as I went.

We had a bit of a row about it after the girls left. Although nothing has been directly said when we all get together there is the odd sarcastic or innuendo laden comment dropped here and there and I cringe if the subject of sex ever gets brought up. Mrs4 can certainly be a piece of work but never dull.

Mr4

Besides the Bulls weve played with, Mrs Lmws has two of her girlfriends who are also in the lifestyle. Both know that she is a HotWife and that I'm a bi stag/cuck with a 5 inch cock. Both of her girlfriends have seen me naked as well at different times. Both of their husbands also have smaller cocks as well.
Use it to your advantage - the guys should devise a small cock party - turn lemons into lemonade.