Who else knows?

in our case my cousin knows and eventually he did fuck her a couple of times but that was long ago. other then that only our swinger friends and of course the guys she has been with.

recently ended up in same position.

I'm not sure how much she knows, but she knows.

Not seen her yet, since she was told.

kinda hot

It is hot. I was actually kind of shocked and a bit mad when my wife first told me, but I got over it pretty quick and now it's great.

We have always tried to be discreet but our son figured it out when he was 18 and our daughter when she was 16. My wife has sex with the husbands of some of our couples-friends, so those guys know of course, but their wives do not know. My wife's brother and his wife know. My brother knows. I have shown my brother nude pics of Kate and pics of her sucking and fucking other guys. He loves it.

My five male cousins know. We had a pool party with just the guys. It turned into a skinny-dipping party, so they all got to see Kate naked. My youngest cousin was spending the night because he loved in another city. He got to fuck Kate after the party and he told the other cousins that he fucked her while I watched. Family gatherings are hotter now that the guys have all seen my wife naked and know that our cousin got to fuck her.
i'm sure your other 4 cousins want to fuck your wife after that. have any of them got to fuck her yet? when your kids found out. were they accepting of your lifestyle or was it difficult to find out that mom's a beautiful slutmom?

• Love
Reactions: olddaddyjim
Who else knows about your lifestyle?

Apart from all of you :)

At this point, a number of my wife’s closer friends know all about it. I’m not sure how many details, or how much exactly she shares, but a lot of them know all about us and the lifestyle.

One of her best friends was at the bar with my wife the first night my wife tried to pick up a Bull, so that best friend found out pretty much in the moment.

The other friends she told over time. The more we did in the lifestyle the more she was comfortable sharing with her friends.

Reactions: hashem1990
my wife(see signature explanation) told both of her sisters & both brothers-in-law during a family lunch get-together. one BIL has been flirting with her & teasing her for 30 years & she spit it out to ******** him off. although, now, they know she has a BF, just not the details.

i wish i had someone to tell & talk about our fun.

other than our kids & grandkids, personally, i don't care who knows.

pete

Last edited:
We have one male friend who knows that my wife has a man on the side. In fact, telling our friend about it last weekend over drinks got us all so worked up that our friend and I wound up taking turns butt-fucking my wife. She came with our friend slamming her ass, then he shot a load in her, and then I jumped on her and fucked her ass. When I was about to cum, I felt our friend's fingers curl around my balls and stroke them as I blew in her butt.

So he certainly knows. But that's it.

I would love to be able to tell someone. That would be hot recounting our exploits to a friend or friends. Guess that’s why I looked on line for friends to tell.

My wife ran into a single male coworker of hers at a swingers club on a night where they allowed single men. He was the first of several to know about our lifestyle.

Reactions: Fazeldex
As of now, her group of guy friends (4) know. I see them around town and they just say hi. I get this weird intense feeling and blood starts pumping. I feel they probably talk about it when they see me. But that’s me being paranoid maybe. They haven’t said anything to any mutual friends I talk to. I feel like it would be humiliating for my friends to find out. I want to keep it as quiet as possible. Having 4 of her guy friends who know and have participated at one point or another, is more than enough at the moment.

Reactions: Myhotwife
My best friend knows... he was the first to know as he and I travel for work together. He had always kidded around when May and I started dating that he would be happy to 'help me out'.

I blew him off, as I never thought I would get her to be a Hotwife. When it become apparent that she liked fucking other guys that I suggested, i started working on both of them. I even had her send me naughty photos, telling her I was going to show him.

Last February, she agreed to let him make a creamie pie for my birthday. So, now he went from knowing, to participating. She even said whn he is in town, she would like to see him and fuck him. This is the actually photos that she sent me while I was waiting in them. That is also the text that she sent me to tell me he had cum in her, and That I was next?

86594EA9-9AC3-4241-82C5-1DE25F54CF6F.jpeg002DF47A-2A31-4B3C-9334-A5F87520C83B.jpegABC7C0BC-32E3-4A92-B353-6454B57A82E5.jpeg

Last edited:
My best friend knows... he was the first to know as he and I travel for work together. He had always kidded around when May and I started dating that he would be happy to 'help me out'.

I blew him off, as I never thought I would get her to be a Hotwife. When it become apparent that she liked fucking other guys that I suggested, i started working on both of them. I even had her send me naughty photos, telling her I was going to show him.

Last February, she agreed to let him make a creamie pie for my birthday. So, now he went from knowing, to participating. She even said whn he is in town, she would like to see him and fuck him. This is the actually photos that she sent me while I was waiting in them. That is also the text that she sent me to tell me he had cum in her, and That I was next?

View attachment 372455View attachment 372456View attachment 372457
That's really sexy