Who else knows?

Only one....one of my wife's coworkers. Coworker is married and seeing a BBC on the side, her hubby dosent know. Coworker know a lot of our details as wife and her are close and like to share info. None of my friends know.

Reactions: toolman2c and Macc
My wife's sister knows. She was the slutty one in her younger days, and liked teasing my wife about only having one cock (we were high school sweethearts that married young, and were eachother's first). Her sister was quite promiscuous before she settled down and got married. Eventually my wife told her, and now she's the envious one, because she married a conservative good ole' boy who would never share her.

7 of my closest friends know, 5 from first hand experience fucking my wife (most several times, only one was a one night stand due to his disappointing performance in bed), and two other friends that at least suspect, but aren't her type!

Her brother doesn't know that for nearly five years now his best friend (who he's known since childhood) has been fucking his sister, because my wife doesn't want to risk ruining their friendship or her relationship with him either. Her bother was very protective of his sisters, especially when one of his friends was sniffing around them, so we all agreed the less her brother knows, the better! My wife and lover feel a little guilty about that, but not enough to keep them from fucking eachother on a regular basis. In fact, they have a date scheduled for tonight!

My wife's sister knows. She was the slutty one in her younger days, and liked teasing my wife about only having one cock (we were high school sweethearts that married young, and were eachother's first). Her sister was quite promiscuous before she settled down and got married. Eventually my wife told her, and now she's the envious one, because she married a conservative good ole' boy who would never share her.

7 of my closest friends know, 5 from first hand experience fucking my wife (most several times, only one was a one night stand due to his disappointing performance in bed), and two other friends that at least suspect, but aren't her type!

Her brother doesn't know that for nearly five years now his best friend (who he's known since childhood) has been fucking his sister, because my wife doesn't want to risk ruining their friendship or her relationship with him either. Her bother was very protective of his sisters, especially when one of his friends was sniffing around them, so we all agreed the less her brother knows, the better! My wife and lover feel a little guilty about that, but not enough to keep them from fucking eachother on a regular basis. In fact, they have a date scheduled for tonight!
Smart couple, nothing wrong.....

Reactions: toolman2c and Macc
It makes sense there would be some humiliation with family, friends, or coworkers knowing you were a cuckold. However, has there been an upside to it, making it easier to find bulls for your wife?

Have read many posts here about the difficulty of finding a bull that the cuckold and wife approve of, then the bull loses interest in the situation after fucking her a handful of times, so they are back to the difficult search. Maybe a wife's coworker or other person in the know, if asked, could offer to introduce one of their friends? Maybe they sometimes offer to introduce a potential bull without being asked?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
We are out now…my hotwife was a little loaded at a happy hour last week at the club where we live and she was driven back home from acquaintances in our neighborhood. One drove her car as another drove his car to pick up the other guy. They both had to help her in and they put her to bed …..and one guy had her willingly as the other guy watched. Then he had her. I was home at 10:30 and walked into the bedroom where she was spreadeagle naked and cum on her breasts and stomach….I let her sleep. In the morning i asked what happen…she told me but not who the guys were. This past Saturday I was playing golf and one of the guys who had her shared, “I drove her home the other night”. I asked him, who was the other guy. He told me and said they will b having her again and I shouldn’t worry that they won’t share this with anyone…for now.