Who gets off seeing their wife take a load from another cock in front of you?

Well maybe he just likes been in the closet you know how some men are they want it but yet they feel a shame about it all I know is I fuck his wife really good and and at times I cum inside of her which she loves it so he can treat his hubby later at night which she says is amazing how he enjoys licking those holes

Well maybe he just likes been in the closet you know how some men are they want it but yet they feel a shame about it all I know is I fuck his wife really good and and at times I cum inside of her which she loves it so he can treat his hubby later at night which she says is amazing how he enjoys licking those holes
If I were her hubby I would enjoy this very much !

Reactions: bulldogg78
Ahh, I can see how I didn't word my reply right.

Is there a word to use for cuck that isnt offensive & doesn't mean the guy can't satisfy wifey?

I'm just saying there has to be some minor insecurities, some jealousy, watching wifey take a fucking from some well hung bull.

Its not hubby being cuckolded unless thats what wifey does or wants. I speak of the feelings, other than being hugely turned on, he has, watching wifey fuck another guy.

Reactions: bellaazz
GF once video called me. I cud see she was in doggie snd I could see the bulls torso behind her.

She said something like "I wanted you to see me as he fucks my ass with his big cock. The same ass I won't let you near. I think he's getting ready to shoot his cum in me. I'll be leaking it for days"

She told me later he'd fucked her 5 times and cum 3 times. Once in her mouth and twice deep in her ass. I had to go buy her maxi-pads to soak up all his cum she was leaking.

GF once video called me. I cud see she was in doggie snd I could see the bulls torso behind her.

She said something like "I wanted you to see me as he fucks my ass with his big cock. The same ass I won't let you near. I think he's getting ready to shoot his cum in me. I'll be leaking it for days"

She told me later he'd fucked her 5 times and cum 3 times. Once in her mouth and twice deep in her ass. I had to go buy her maxi-pads to soak up all his cum she was leaking

That is hot ! One bull used to fuck my wife in his van parked in a vacant lot next to our house. I loved seeing that van rocking!
Fuck it's hot fucking another man's wife so hot turns me so on

Fuck it's hot fucking another man's wife so hot turns me so on
I agree, but only have been lucky enough to experience it a few times. I can say that as the hubby I wonder what the "other" guy thinks about fucking my wife. Most of them have not said much even though I have encouraged them to tell me. It is a big turn on to hear what they have to say and look forward to their comments.

She told me later he'd fucked her 5 times and cum 3 times. Once in her mouth and twice deep in her ass. I had to go buy her maxi-pads to soak up all his cum she was leaking.
That is so incredibly hot !

I agree, but only have been lucky enough to experience it a few times. I can say that as the hubby I wonder what the "other" guy thinks about fucking my wife. Most of them have not said much even though I have encouraged them to tell me. It is a big turn on to hear what they have to say and look forward to their comments.
Well too bad it's not me fucking her cause I would love to tell those husband's how slutty dirty and how good their wives fuck it turns me on telling them what I did to them how good they moan when they I put my cock on their mouth or the pussy or ass fuck yeah

Reactions: bellaazz
I absolutely love it! Not much gets my dick harder than seeing a random dude unload in her tight pussy.
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Seeing him cum in her is exciting like crazy. I'm hard just watching but seeing him cum....how they look together...gets me even harder. It's like my dick is gonna explode and it feels soooooooo good sliding into her after. Way too slippery but with a raging hard on and how she moves against me is unbelievable.

• Love
Reactions: Em3840 and bellaazz
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know. Seeing him cum in her is exciting like crazy. I'm hard just watching but seeing him cum....how they look together...gets me even harder. It's like my dick is gonna explode and it feels soooooooo good sliding into her after. Way too slippery but with a raging hard on and how she moves against me is unbelievable.
Yep ! I am the most turned on watching him cum inside my wife

Reactions: robbiewillsucku