Who gets off seeing their wife take a load from another cock in front of you?

my 57 year old wife and I met with her lover on several occasions for a weekend of fucking. As time went on I noticed Amy would always want another fuck before Dave left on the Sunday afternoon. I remember one occasion when Dave & I were sitting on the sofa and he just had his underwear on, Amy came and stripped in front of him and started sucking his dick, she rarely ever sucked mine. When she had him erect she straddled him and used her hands to part her pussy lips and lowerred herself onto his fat cock. She worked herself up and down for a time and then climbed off and led Dave into the bedroom. She clearly wanted hs fat cock a lot more then she wanted mine. I could see her straddle him again through the door and got hard listening to her moans of pleasure. Dave then laid her on her back and got between her legs and sunk his cock into her. I could hear her moaning more loudly as he pumped her and then heard his grunting as she took his load into her pussy. I noticed the pattern continue on subsequent visits where she would take him into the bedroom for a solo session, she clearly wanted his fat cock more then mine.

Last edited:
my 57 year old wife and I met with her lover on several occasions for a weekend of fucking. As time went on I noticed Amy would always want another fuck before Dave left on the Sunday afternoon. I remember one occasion when Dave & I were sitting on the sofa and he just had his underwear on, Amy came and stripped in front of him and started sucking his dick, she rarely ever sucked mine. When she had him erect she straddled him and used her hands to part her pussy lips and lowerred herself onto his fat cock. She worked herself up and down for a time and then climbed off and led Dave into the bedroom. She clearly wanted hs fat cock a lot more then she wanted mine. I could see her straddle him again through the door and got hard listening to her moans of pleasure. Dave then laid her on her back and got between her legs and sunk his cock into her. I could hear her moaning more loudly as he pumped her and then heard his grunting as she took his load into her pussy. I noticed the pattern continue on subsequent visits where she would take him into the bedroom for a solo session, she clearly wanted his fat cock more then mine.
Yes I think that is so hot when that happens. My ex even sat me down and told me she wanted to only fuck him. She would do other things but his cock was the one she wanted inside her pussy. I nearly burst just hearing that it was so much of a turn on

And has she pushed things any further?
Like; have you prep her for him by licking her pussy nice and wet?
Have you fluff him ready to fuck her?
Have you guide his cock into her wet & ready pussy?
Have you clean up his load(s) from her pussy, clit breasts?
Snowball his load from her mouth to yours?

If not, be ready. Iyts the natural progression for a cuckold hubby. Enjoy the sexuality!

That used to bother me a little but my wife seems to really want to deep kiss as he is cumming inside her
Yes. I think this is very normal. I have found that the wives do like to deep kiss as my cock is throbbing and squirting seed into them. They appear to also like to continue with the deep kissing as hubby performs his cleaning duty bringing her to another orgasm. So good to hear them talk as well about how much they are both enjoying it. This is when a wife really loves to be kissed.

I agree, but only have been lucky enough to experience it a few times. I can say that as the hubby I wonder what the "other" guy thinks about fucking my wife. Most of them have not said much even though I have encouraged them to tell me. It is a big turn on to hear what they have to say and look forward to their comments.
Fucking another mans wife while hubby watches is just the best fuck you can ever imagine. watching hubby as you cum inside her and then the deep connection with her as she enjoys hubby cleaning. Watching his arousal as he cleans is so good especially if he cums uncontrollable as he tastes the cocktail of juices that flow from her freshly fucked pussy.

Fucking another mans wife while hubby watches is just the best fuck you can ever imagine. watching hubby as you cum inside her and then the deep connection with her as she enjoys hubby cleaning. Watching his arousal as he cleans is so good especially if he cums uncontrollable as he tastes the cocktail of juices that flow from her freshly fucked pussy.
Yes, I have cum without being able to control it without even touching myself cleaning her pussy of a big load from her fertile bull

We've done this with the same guy for about 4 years. During lockdown he'd visit 2 or 3 times a week, normal is twice a month.
We got real comfy with each other. It was like they'd have sex but was not very romantic. We have a nice routine. Lots of kissing and oral. Dosent matter, him or I go first and go till him or I have cum. When they start they do several positions for quite a while. Easy to see when he's ready for the finnish, he'll climb on top, he starts to go to town pumping full, long fast pumps, she always cums with that, and that gets him off. He'd cum then roll off. One night same as usual but as her cum was ending she grabbed his head and shoved her tongue into his mouth. He cummed really hard as they french kissed. After he unloaded he just layed on her and they kissed for about 2 minutes. Has become how they enjoy each other now. I'm not all that into the whole deal but she's SO ready for me after he's done.

We've done this with the same guy for about 4 years. During lockdown he'd visit 2 or 3 times a week, normal is twice a month.
We got real comfy with each other. It was like they'd have sex but was not very romantic. We have a nice routine. Lots of kissing and oral. Dosent matter, him or I go first and go till him or I have cum. When they start they do several positions for quite a while. Easy to see when he's ready for the finnish, he'll climb on top, he starts to go to town pumping full, long fast pumps, she always cums with that, and that gets him off. He'd cum then roll off. One night same as usual but as her cum was ending she grabbed his head and shoved her tongue into his mouth. He cummed really hard as they french kissed. After he unloaded he just layed on her and they kissed for about 2 minutes. Has become how they enjoy each other now. I'm not all that into the whole deal but she's SO ready for me after he's done.
Yes. Wives love to kiss when being filled. Part of the pleasure they deserve.

Attachments

• cuckaction23.png
    cuckaction23.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 153
  • cucklife12.jpg
    cucklife12.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 163
I know if I were that hubby, I would know that she has been filled by another man but I would want to eat her so badly, I wouldn't say anything so I can do it again next time !
My wife used to do this to me, the first time after she fucked a guy from her office and came home that night she was full of excuses not to fuck me but I was persistent and eventually started kissing her and then sucking on her nice big tits, she said her nipples are sore (Following morning I saw a hickey on the side of her boob and told her she has a hickey on her tit, she denied it's a hickey and said she pinched her boob in the desk drawer) and I started going south with little kisses down her stomach, she immediately grabbed my head and said "No not that "and tried to close her legs but I just forced my way down, I was drawn to her pussy like a bee to honey, I could smell her she smelt different, when I got there she tasted different and her lips were so swollen, she gave in and started holding my head and really fucking my face and came very loudly, I commented she tasted so good and when I slid into her she said I must go slow her pussy is sore, I asked why is her pussy and nipples sore and she wouldn't answer but her pussy was so hot and wet I lasted about 6 strokes and came.
She must have thought I was stupid and didn't know she was screwing a guy at work but she seemed to get off even more on me going down on her after she was fucked by another man as whenever she was out late she would get into bed and start playing with my dick then pushing my face to her wet pussy and even started queening me, and leaning back squeezing my balls and pushing her finger into my cock it hurt like hell but would get me to cum very quick, my cock would be sore for a few days and she would actually ask just about daily how my cock is, she withheld pussy from me for months this way and never knew I was aware of her cheating, she had about 6 long term lovers over the years.

My wife used to do this to me, the first time after she fucked a guy from her office and came home that night she was full of excuses not to fuck me but I was persistent and eventually started kissing her and then sucking on her nice big tits, she said her nipples are sore (Following morning I saw a hickey on the side of her boob and told her she has a hickey on her tit, she denied it's a hickey and said she pinched her boob in the desk drawer) and I started going south with little kisses down her stomach, she immediately grabbed my head and said "No not that "and tried to close her legs but I just forced my way down, I was drawn to her pussy like a bee to honey, I could smell her she smelt different, when I got there she tasted different and her lips were so swollen, she gave in and started holding my head and really fucking my face and came very loudly, I commented she tasted so good and when I slid into her she said I must go slow her pussy is sore, I asked why is her pussy and nipples sore and she wouldn't answer but her pussy was so hot and wet I lasted about 6 strokes and came.
She must have thought I was stupid and didn't know she was screwing a guy at work but she seemed to get off even more on me going down on her after she was fucked by another man as whenever she was out late she would get into bed and start playing with my dick then pushing my face to her wet pussy and even started queening me, and leaning back squeezing my balls and pushing her finger into my cock it hurt like hell but would get me to cum very quick, my cock would be sore for a few days and she would actually ask just about daily how my cock is, she withheld pussy from me for months this way and never knew I was aware of her cheating, she had about 6 long term lovers over the years.
That’s tremendous! I would have loved that if I were you. And you’re right some wives get even more turned on knowing that we are eating another man’s cum out of them