Who gets off seeing their wife take a load from another cock in front of you?

I played with some close friends bare over a period of years. We all definitely developed a creampie fetish. Her husband and I both enjoyed watching each other pump our loads in her and loved playing with her slippery filled pussy. She loved every minute of it. Sloppy seconds were the norm.
View attachment 929971
Agree....We don't play with the sperm but him, me and her do like to gently rub her pussy after a good session, the slippery-ness is erotic and fun. Especially erotic when she'll tell whoever is rubbing her lips and clit .... not so hard.....keep going but easier....or if she hepls guide my hand where and how to rub her....instant hard-on and ready for next round. And...Seeing the crazy wetness on his or my tool as she gets pumped is SEXY as hell.

I have to admit that I'm addicted to watching other men plough my wife's greedy cunt and fill her with their cum.
There is nothing that gets my cock throbbing more than hearing Lynn begging to be filled and then the guy grunting as he hammers in the last few strokes before exploding deep inside her cunt, then pulling out to reveal the wonderful sight of my darling wife's cunt gaping and streaming with his semen.

In my opinion the only thing that can top that is when Lynn is getting gangbanged, watching her taking multiple loads in all her holes as well as over her face and body.

Fortunately Lynn is just as greedy when it comes to taking cum as I am to watching her and cleaning her up. And there is no time I enjoy fucking Lynn more than when she's just been fucked by one or more other men.

After more than two decades of my wife screwing other men (both with as well as without out me present) on a regular basis, I can honestly say that it has lost none of its excitement for me. And watching her getting fucked still provokes the same raw lust in me for her as it did the very first time I watched another man take her in front of me.
James
Me too😁

I love to see my wife Anna taking loads from other men in every holes

Attachments

• 198169-c232b1d0a807eb5c94e3f63644fe19d0.jpg
    198169-c232b1d0a807eb5c94e3f63644fe19d0.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Sborra in figa.jpg
    Sborra in figa.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Anna beve.jpg
    Anna beve.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Riempita di sperma da un brasiliano 2.jpg
    Riempita di sperma da un brasiliano 2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 177678-2e34ebdbf46cefb77225d12847082738.jpg
    177678-2e34ebdbf46cefb77225d12847082738.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 71
Well..between me and my wife..my wife prefers that he cum inside her..although she swallows too. It is just a thrill to watch a man cumming inside her while she is having an orgasm.
My wife is the same and like you I prefer her lovers fill her pussy with their cum. It definitely is a huge thrill to hear/see he have orgasm after orgasm and of course hear these guys groan as they cum too.