Who gets off seeing their wife take a load from another cock in front of you?

I love watching his cock sliding in and out as he's on top ramming her. The grunting starts then you see her legs gripping him as his balls start tightening. His thrust turn into slow ramming motions as his cum spurts in her. All men who fuck others wives try to fire in as deep as they can, it's like a challenge. Heavy cummers are fun but the hard spurters do it for my wife. She tells me how she can feel every war spurt inside her. Now that makes me horny.

I love knowing my wife has had my best friends cum in her. She likes telling me when other people are around. I bet he’s told everyone here that your wife’s a whore who got down on her knees and sucked his dick.
So hot
Mines same but she took some in the mouth some in her young fertile pussy. He ended up my best man. We joked about it on our wedding day. It makes life fun around other friends.

I love watching his cock sliding in and out as he's on top ramming her. The grunting starts then you see her legs gripping him as his balls start tightening. His thrust turn into slow ramming motions as his cum spurts in her. All men who fuck others wives try to fire in as deep as they can, it's like a challenge. Heavy cummers are fun but the hard spurters do it for my wife. She tells me how she can feel every war spurt inside her. Now that makes me horny.
Nothing better than fucking a married woman with hubby watching. Especially if he cleans up after i finish.

I think that everyone on here enjoys watching their wives/gf/lovers take a load or 2 so to speak…. I don’t clean but I do get really turned on when it’s my turn to fuck her pussy and my fat cock has used pussy cream on it…. That’s when I usually fill her up with my own cum

• Love
Reactions: DonD and werekinky2
I do. I simply love it. Especially when I see her enjoy it. Sometimes she'll look to me while he's cumming and I hold her hand as he fills her vagina. It's a shared experience that way. Other times she or he want me less involved so I watch and listen from a distance. Then she will ignore me and give herself totally to the act of pleasing him and receiving his load. Equally hot for me to see her in such a natural, animal state without me

Attachments

• 1703347468.gif
    1703347468.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 18
In the beginning i did. But now I am permantly caged it is not possible. I've seen her creampied (eating it afterwards), i saw bukkakes, i ve seen her in gangbangs.... and she enjoys i am caged in pain.
5 months since i was in her pussy (i came almost imediately), 10 months since i had normal fuck. And in the meanwhile she fucks several guys every week. She has gangbangs (last Wednesday she was fucked by 27 guys) two times a month. She has 5 Bulls that fuck her bare. Oh my .... i want to be in her pussy again. But she will not let me this year!

• Love
Reactions: Elja1 and DonD
We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know.
I wouldn't say my wife "takes a load" from him but that's what happens I guess.
I do enjoy watching them together, several positions, lots of kissing, lots of moaning and grunting.
Watching him change positions, he likes her on her back, we all know he's ready to give it to her. He starts to really fuck her, she's WAY into it. He's going at it, he always announces he close, he starts to grunt and cums. Very very very hot to watch.
There's more to it than seeing her "take a load" from him.

• Love
Reactions: intoyou and Elja1