Who gets off seeing their wife take a load from another cock in front of you?

I love everything about seeing my wife with another man but the moment he cums inside her must be the best thing about being a cuck / stag .I've watched her undress the guy ,have her first feel of his cock and tease it to erection ,seen him slip her panties down and feel and finger her pussy and watched as they kiss and caress .I've had that oh my god moment as his cock enters my wife pussy parting her lips and disappearing deep inside her before seeing her cum and moan as he fucks her pounding his cock into her .By now I'm so turned on knowing my wife is enjoying sex with another man and that soon he will pump his sperm into her .Most bulls tell her ( and me of course ) when they are going to cum .I have two things I like to do as he cums ..I either kiss and caress her telling her how much I love seeing her fuck and having other mens cum in her or I get a close up view of of his cock and balls so I can see the pulsing as he pumps into her .

I love everything about seeing my wife with another man but the moment he cums inside her must be the best thing about being a cuck / stag .I've watched her undress the guy ,have her first feel of his cock and tease it to erection ,seen him slip her panties down and feel and finger her pussy and watched as they kiss and caress .I've had that oh my god moment as his cock enters my wife pussy parting her lips and disappearing deep inside her before seeing her cum and moan as he fucks her pounding his cock into her .By now I'm so turned on knowing my wife is enjoying sex with another man and that soon he will pump his sperm into her .Most bulls tell her ( and me of course ) when they are going to cum .I have two things I like to do as he cums ..I either kiss and caress her telling her how much I love seeing her fuck and having other mens cum in her or I get a close up view of of his cock and balls so I can see the pulsing as he pumps into her .
Great vivid description

• Love
Reactions: Elja1
Love watching my wife take a big load from one of her BF's ,her getting pounded, telling him to do it harder and come in me. As they peak and he's unloading in her ,watching him stiffen,his balls getting tight and his pounding increases, then hearing her moan everytime he shoots a rope, eventually if he hasn't had it in a while the cum squeezing out between her pussy lips and his cock. Sometimes he'll pull out and a gush of cum runs out of her pussy running down to her ass or dripping out on the bed depending on what position they were in. Usually then I'm called in to clean up and help get them ready for round two

Love watching my wife take a big load from one of her BF's ,her getting pounded, telling him to do it harder and come in me. As they peak and he's unloading in her ,watching him stiffen,his balls getting tight and his pounding increases, then hearing her moan everytime he shoots a rope, eventually if he hasn't had it in a while the cum squeezing out between her pussy lips and his cock. Sometimes he'll pull out and a gush of cum runs out of her pussy running down to her ass or dripping out on the bed depending on what position they were in. Usually then I'm called in to clean up and help get them ready for round two

Can’t wait to see my wife like this ..

Everything is well said and very exciting except the clean up part.
It happens like that with us pretty much the same way but after he's done I start with her. It's a fun night for us.

Last edited: