Who gets off seeing their wife take a load from another cock in front of you?

I will never forget the first I got to see my wife swllowing another man's cum and later get on her knees and he fucked her and she sucked me, great memory.

Part of that story.
When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me.

How she looked when we were doneView attachment 772776
Love the well fucked look… how many have filled her so far

To: Sickpup - Everything you typed is exactly whoa I love, and we did. To this day, I can jerk off visualizing the first time I watched my wife suck another guy off. It was incredibley stimulatind - and still is. Great post.

I love it so much, and it makes my cock so fucking hard! As soon as he pulls out, I immediately slide myself all the way inside her slippery cum filled pussy!! I’m so excited and turned on, that I usually only manage maybe a dozen hard deep thrusts, before I’m pumping even more cum inside her!!
I'm the same way after she has been fucked good & I use another man's cum as lube...it's an amazing feeling!