Who has been caught naked by family members?

Summer of ‘80 I was 24, living with my parent’s, in a small bedroom right off the kitchen. I was fucking my nymphomaniac 17 year-old hot girlfriend every chance I could get. Well, I was balls deep, and my mother opens the door and walks in the room. She pretended to not have known we were there, turned and walked out. My gf was aghast, and i was pissed. I didnt get to finish her off, until later that night!
Next morning, my father comes to me and says, its your mother‘s house, you’ve got to cool it. So. luckily, my parent’s went to bed early, and I would wait until 9-10 o’clock to screw her. One night we got drunk and daring, and were naked in the living room, which was down closer to my parent’s bedroom. I was eating her gorgeous, sweet pussy on the white Oriental cushy rug, then entered her and fucked away. I was so hard and turned on, I said I’m going to keep my cock buried in your pussy and lift you up and walk you to my room. she said you’ll never do it. I was in great shape and lifted her with my hands under her ass, while she wrapped her legs around me and I stood up with her impaled deep. I started thrusting in and out of her, and she was moaning and squealing as she orgasmed. We must’ve been too loud, because when I walked her still impaled to my room, I looked over and Dad was standing in the shadows watching! He said nothing as I turned and waddled her to my room to finish. When I got to my room, I didn’t bother close the door, and fucked her like a crazed stallion, not cumming for a long time for me. She was loving it and later said it was the best fuck she ever had. When I finally came, I yelled out and roared, pulled out of her, and stuck my cock in her mouth. She sucked shot after shot of my cum, swallowing it all and firmly sucking my whole shaft until I was spent. I laid there for a few minutes leaving my cock in her mouth, and could hear faint footsteps, as my father had seen enough. Next morning, he didn’t say anything, and I knew he loved the show!

I had just gotten off work and ran home to grab a shower, I was working 2nd shift. It was the 4th of July. My nephews step-sister who was 25 at the time, came down to the basement where I was showering.

There wasn’t a bathroom, but a toilet with a shower right next to it. She announced herself as she came into the area and said the other bathrooms were occupied, could she use this one? I said that wasn’t a problem. I was just about done anyway.

She was wearing very short shorts and a tight shirt that showed how big her tits were. I was very surprised when I stepped out in a towel and she was standing there.

She told me she’d always been curious about my bulge and wanted to know if she could see it. I love showing my cock, so I had no qualms about it.

She gasped a bit, then asked if she could touch and suck it. I made sure no one was around and told her she could. She gave me the best blowjob I ever had, she even swallowed my cum.

She told me it was all about me that time, but she wanted something in the future. That was ten years ago, we’ve probably fucked 25-30 times since then.

She fulfills a lot of my fantasies by telling me about guys she fucks. She’s also let me follow up right after a guy on two occasions.

Including an obligatory tit shot she sent me. 419291FA-3961-4EDF-8FD3-B55BE396FA87.jpeg

Last edited: