Who has seen you wife naked that shouldn't have?

My wife got her tits out at her works xmas party, years ago. I wasn't there, but someone I know (she didn't know that I knew him) sent me the pics of her doing it. She was very drunk and she flashed a small group of guys from her work in the toilets... apparently, her friend stopped her doing more before she went too far!

She did eventually tell me what happened (of what she could remember!) some time later, but I've never told her I saw the pics.

This was very early in our relationship and was the hottest thing ever! and thankfully, she's remained a fun girl since we got married!

Several years ago, after KK and I started doing the hot wife thing, my younger brother was visiting us on a combined business/family visit. KK and I were home early on a Friday, enjoying some tequila and kind bud prior to his expected arrival from work. We got amorous in the den, a combination of her being horny and us being buzzed. My brother arrived unexpectedly, catching us unaware. Both KK and I were completely nude, me lying on my back on the sofa, with KK straddling me, reverse cow-girl, impaling herself on my hard cock. My brother got quite an eyeful.

KK didn't stop her cock ride, as if she wanted him to see. My brother gracefully excused himself, leaving us to make an exit to our bedroom. KK finished me off, vocalizing one of her fantasies of having both me and my brother fuck her (she thinks we look like twins, he's 13-months younger than me). She nagged me for months after to try and set up a scenario to realize that fantasy. For various reasons, that won't happen...

About a year later, my brother and I were drinking, reliving old times, and the subject of that event came up; some commentary about his own prude, conservative wife in contrast to my free-wheeling, sexy wild wife, and her "gorgeous tits."

The wax girl at the beauty parlor. She sees her holes once every month. The funny thing is she also sees my wife's mom's, sister's and aunt's holes too. So she pretty much knows who is the most slutty one in the family, or who got the best looking pussy :) I'm hoping to ask her sometimes but don't know it would be appropriate.

We are all born naked. And she is beautiful. So in my opinion everybody can see her naked. I’m proud if other (especially) men look at my wife.
She's amazing. Would gladly trade my wife for a night with you, just to see her naked with my bare eyes ;)

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
Early 20s, she was staying at my house (A suburban area). Just us, no family in that day. She and I were fucking loud not realizing window was open, curtains closed. My rooms window was seeable by the neighbors window. At the end gave her a full loaded facial that was dripping on her titties. She got up to open the curtains and saw that the neighbor next door was smiling from his window. Especially smiling bigger seeing her with her loaded facial and tits. She yeeped out, but talking to her later. She just accepted it and thought it was funny