Who jacks off to my wifes pics ??and how often??what are fav of her

How many times have you jerked to my wifes photos?

• Not at all

Votes: 11 26.2%

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Everyday

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • When i can

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Leave comments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
my wife should be fucking a big white cock tonight hopefully

Is saying "my wife will be fucking... " is a way to ease the blow from what should be said and the right way to put it "my wife will be getting fucked... ". Why lots put it this way?
I mean my wife always tells me 'He licked me, I sucked his cock, he then fucked my pussy/ass, mouth etc.. she never tells me I fucked him.
But when she tells me she wants to fuck me. I know what she means which is to pull the strap on out of the drawer and hand it to her :eek:

The way I see it women can't and don't really have cocks to fuck others with unless there is someone there with them who is open and welling to get fucked his or her pussy, mouth or ass, in that case the wife would need a tool, like a toy or strap-on to fuck them with it. So there is the misconception.

Why then degrade/insult the superior bull in your wife's life by saying your wife is fucking him where in reality he is the one who is fucking her.

We cuck need to accept that fact that our wife's are being fucked and used by other men as they enjoy it and we as cucks injoy the fact that our wife's getting fucked and used and at same time enjoy it.

So my cuck friends say it correctly, after all isn't it part of our humiliation to accept the fact that we allow our wives to get fucked by other men and not via-versa then reclaim them after the fact.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Naughty and Kinky2