Who Likes To Suck Cock?

I am a dominant bottom when it comes to sucking big cocks. I like to take charge, have you fuck my face hard, prefer Latin and Black cocks over 9 inches and thick. I have a huge horse cock too and I would love to fuck your woman rough and hard while you watched. Looking to suck big cocks on a regular basis. Adding a pic of my best friend Mike. We love to double fuck women together; really make them split in half. Private message me too.
Wow!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
It’s not in any way gay at all for me I have no seperate thoughts for another man. But I had no idea how hot it is having my head held and made to suck on a thick black cock that’s covered in my wife’s cum. Feeling my mouth stretch and it’s fat head hit the back of my throat making me gag. Hearing my wife moan when she guides my head encouraging me to lick her cum off it. I couldn’t believe how hard I got as i had my mouth slowly fucked, knowing how much my wife gets off on it makes me want to suck one like a proper slut.

It’s not in any way gay at all for me I have no seperate thoughts for another man. But I had no idea how hot it is having my head held and made to suck on a thick black cock that’s covered in my wife’s cum. Feeling my mouth stretch and it’s fat head hit the back of my throat making me gag. Hearing my wife moan when she guides my head encouraging me to lick her cum off it. I couldn’t believe how hard I got as i had my mouth slowly fucked, knowing how much my wife gets off on it makes me want to suck one like a proper slut.
I can really relate to that. I'm a bisexual man and very luckily for me my wife Lynn gets very turned on watching me sucking cock or getting fucked.
I love sucking Marc's (her current bull) thick black cock clean straight out of her cunt and getting him hard to fuck her some more. And of course I enjoy licking his and any other mans cum out of her well used cunt.
Even better is taking his cock in my ass which hasn't happened as often as I like as naturally he's Keener to fuck Lynn but it's great when it does.
Lynn fucks a lot of different guys and if I'm present I'm always very happy to suck their cocks. A lot of men aren't into that of course and if they just want to fuck Lynn, that's fine too as I love watching other men enjoying my wife.
James

I am a dominant bottom when it comes to sucking big cocks. I like to take charge, have you fuck my face hard, prefer Latin and Black cocks over 9 inches and thick. I have a huge horse cock too and I would love to fuck your woman rough and hard while you watched. Looking to suck big cocks on a regular basis. Adding a pic of my best friend Mike. We love to double fuck women together; really make them split in half. Private message me too.
Now this black cock o would make passionate love 2 his beautiful black cock mmmm

Wow all this talk of sucking cocks its driving me mad!!!! My girl is sexy as fuck & in love her love to fuck her eat her pussy & see her as she enjoys giving her sweet little white pussy to black men to abuse as they want to they showed me early on that when they r fucking my girl they own her pussy her Asshole her mouth & now they own her mans mouth & tongue so far& I dread the day they decide they want to fuck my Asshole as a virgin ads with her huge lovers black cocks I shudder thinking about taking one of those gorgeous black monsters in my tight little white boi Asshole owww, but any ways right now if my girl called & asked me 2 come make love 2 her & I hsdva black guy that also wanted me to come suck his cock for him... In sorry baby I want & need to suck a black mans cock asap god I am going crazy I'm so horny for a BBC