Who Likes To Suck Cock?

I've been sucking cock since I was about 14. Luckily my wife is like LynnandHubby's wife. My wife loves watching me suck her bf's dick.

Over the years, some of her bf's weren't into that, but the majority of them were.
Like you, I've been sucking cock my whole life. My first wife really didn't like that sadly and I had to play alone whenever I wanted to suck or get fucked. Fortunately Lynn finds it a big turn on so its great that we can share this together.

It’s not in any way gay at all for me I have no seperate thoughts for another man. But I had no idea how hot it is having my head held and made to suck on a thick black cock that’s covered in my wife’s cum. Feeling my mouth stretch and it’s fat head hit the back of my throat making me gag. Hearing my wife moan when she guides my head encouraging me to lick her cum off it. I couldn’t believe how hard I got as i had my mouth slowly fucked, knowing how much my wife gets off on it makes me want to suck one like a proper slut.
My husband is the same way.

Our first time out , she was squirting a rainbow around his glistening black cock , I was holding her hand and telling her to give it up, let him know it was good. She was kind of stony. I asked him , would ya give me a taste, he pulled out , right then , my wife watched me engulf his wet hardon , tasted great by the way, I stuck it back in, It was at that moment, he asked if he could kiss my wife , I had to chuckle, yeah man you’re fuckin’ her: they got so hot from there.