Who Likes To Suck Cock?

The more I develop my cuck fantasies about my wife, the more I realize that part of the fantasy for me is getting near (and maybe on) some cock myself. I've only experimented with guys a little. Sex only once. And a long time ago. But as this fantasy has been developing, those memories are becoming fonder.

So yeah. I'd love to suck some cock.

My good friend would feed my wife his cock while I fucked her missionary, it was so erotic and exciting to be that close and see her service his cock like only she can. To watch her lips curl around his cock tip, the licking and sucking was so erotic I wanted it for myself.

When I suck my first penis age 15 I have a surprise! It is more spongy and not as hard as I think it will be. It is nice to do and I still like it now.
I like to play with sperm in my mouth or if man ejaculates somewhere else I will play.
Sucking men is nice but I like to see man sweat with look of pain when he ejaculates in me and hear grunt.

I've been sucking cock since my very early teens. I knew from the very first time I took a cock in my mouth that this was going to be a life long desire. Fortunately I have a woman who not only knows, understands, and accepts that I will never stop sucking cock, but she actually encourages me to suck cock to my hearts content.