Who Likes To Suck Cock?

took a bit of time in the beginning,
first time she didn't want me in the room,
after a while, she felt more comfortable to open up,
then sharing the details and watching me get excited and hard was a turn-on for her,
just kept going from there...

she enjoys quality, not quantity,
she's still very tight and really big cocks hurt her and she doesn't want,
still fleshing out her wants and desires...

View media item 286649
View media item 286652

I love to sucking for
I am a dominant bottom when it comes to sucking big cocks. I like to take charge, have you fuck my face hard, prefer Latin and Black cocks over 9 inches and thick. I have a huge horse cock too and I would love to fuck your woman rough and hard while you watched. Looking to suck big cocks on a regular basis. Adding a pic of my best friend Mike. We love to double fuck women together; really make them split in half. Private message me too.
I wana to sucking this dick deep throat

Reactions: Desejo de corno
1 hour ago at xmasparty with big family,around 50 i think,my wife;s uncle,single fat 55yrs old man,was allready drunk and in the past i went a few times on a date with him,pulled me into mens toilet,saying you teased me all evening so suck my cock,you teasing slut.I like that to be dominated,dirty talk,so i gave him a blowjob with my redpainted lips around his cock he came in less than a minute,but i need advice he wants me to sleep with him when party is over but i would prefer to sleep with cousin,maybe 2,it,s a hard choice,1get a rough humiliating fuck or2 having a naughty kinky taboo experience,what should i do?

Attachments

• IMG_20231118_133638.jpg
    IMG_20231118_133638.jpg
    543.1 KB · Views: 47
I am a dominant bottom when it comes to sucking big cocks. I like to take charge, have you fuck my face hard, prefer Latin and Black cocks over 9 inches and thick. I have a huge horse cock too and I would love to fuck your woman rough and hard while you watched. Looking to suck big cocks on a regular basis. Adding a pic of my best friend Mike. We love to double fuck women together; really make them split in half. Private message me too.
Wow, that would be a cream dream come true! You can both fuck my brains out and use me as your cum dumpster, while my sub/hubby watches two big dicked bulls destroy all my holes!

Like to suck that