Who Thinks Girls With Armed Tattoos Are So Unsexy?

How sexy do you see girls with tattoos on their arms

• Very sexy

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Somewhat sexy

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Does not matter

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Somewhat a turn off

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A total turn off

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Kudalskies

Gold
I think the more tattoos a girl has on her arms the more of a turn off she is... I don't know why... but I do. what about you all?

I feel a small tattoo on butt, shoulder.. anywhere on body is cute and sexy.. but big covered arms with tattoos is a big turn off.

Speaking of tattoos......

Not long ago poor Brigitte was confined to a wheelchair due to a hip/pelvis issue.
She had surgery on two occasions to rectify the problem. This left her with a couple of large scars.
She is thinking about having a tattoo over each scar to hide them. We have seen some great examples of tatts being used to cover scars. This, I feel, is the only good use for a tattoo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kudalskies
Tattoos are fine by me. Though, anything can be overdone. Moderation is a good thing when it comes to body art and modification.

There's a young lady who is a waitress in a café that I eat at frequently. She has tattoos on her arm, and they are flowers and stuff. The things that I noticed about her more than her tattoo, is how hard she works, how truly NICE she is, what a positive attitude she has, and that everyone who she waits on feels like they are her only customer. Plus, with or without the tattoo.....she's hotter'n bacon grease!!!!

Reactions: Kudalskies
There's a young lady who is a waitress in a café that I eat at frequently. She has tattoos on her arm, and they are flowers and stuff. The things that I noticed about her more than her tattoo, is how hard she works, how truly NICE she is, what a positive attitude she has, and that everyone who she waits on feels like they are her only customer. Plus, with or without the tattoo.....she's hotter'n bacon grease!!!!

Thank you and I'm sure most people with tattoos have a very nice personalities.
I was only interested to see if people see these tattoos on women arms attractive or not.
I personality don't see them attractive at all. As a matter of fact.. I think when a woman puts on tattoos and shows them off it backfires and a lose to her sex appeal.

Speaking of tattoos......

Not long ago poor Brigitte was confined to a wheelchair due to a hip/pelvis issue.
She had surgery on two occasions to rectify the problem. This left her with a couple of large scars.
She is thinking about having a tattoo over each scar to hide them. We have seen some great examples of tatts being used to cover scars. This, I feel, is the only good use for a tattoo.

View attachment 282745

View attachment 282746

View attachment 282747

I can agree to this.
for a long time I have scar on my arm and the idea came up many times to have a tattoo cover it.. never got to do it.

We both have no tattoos, and I have no plans to get one, now I'm to old for that. But sometimes I see some, they are really art. Yvon have a scar on her belly, and she will cover it up with a tattoo some day, but she does not know what she wants exactly. So she plays a little with fake tattoos... What do you think, a colour, or a black on fitting her the best? View attachment 282797View attachment 282798

I think that's cute ;)

Reactions: Madcouple