Old school Photoshop fakes for free.

I've tried some of the AI stuff online, but it doesn't really compare to the old days of Photoshop. If anyone wants, I can Photoshop you and/or your significant other into a cuckolding scenario. That being written... photos should be clear and the best quality as possible. Include holiday, wedding, or many angles of faces and bodies. The more I have to work with, the better the output. I will prioritize based on the following, clear and better resolution images, full or partial body nudes, verified members. My work is free and takes time. I try to first shop with person's actual body. If that doesn't work, then I try to find a similar body to create a more realistic image. If you or yours has a tattoo(s), I will attempt to copy that to the final image. Again, my work is slow but the output can be much better than a rushed copy paste job. You can post here or send me a message.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I've tried some of the AI stuff online, but it doesn't really compare to the old days of Photoshop. If anyone wants, I can Photoshop you and/or your significant other into a cuckolding scenario. That being written... photos should be clear and the best quality as possible. Include holiday, wedding, or many angles of faces and bodies. The more I have to work with, the better the output. I will prioritize based on the following, clear and better resolution images, full or partial body nudes, verified members. My work is free and takes time. I try to first shop with person's actual body. If that doesn't work, then I try to find a similar body to create a more realistic image. If you or yours has a tattoo(s), I will attempt to copy that to the final image. Again, my work is slow but the output can be much better than a rushed copy paste job. You can post here or send me a message.
Can u do mine pls?

Attachments

• 6.png
    6.png
    913 KB · Views: 59
  • 2.png
    2.png
    502.3 KB · Views: 46