Who would you like to see your wife naked that shouldn't?

My dad and her dad and brother. I think I might pretend to of accidentally sent her brother an email with a nude pic or semi-nude scandalous outfit kind of pic. I wanted to do it one day when me and her brother are drinking together and get some time alone to talk and try to lead the conversation up to the topic of his sister having done a lot of nude photography, which is all completely new information to him.

I have a business colleague/acquaintance, a sort of arrogant, cock-sure and annoying guy who considers himself a rival and competitor. In various social situations, he's clearly ogled my wife KK, tried a couple of times to chat her up, and flirt, and even made innuendo to me about her. It's kind of funny, as KK has absolutely no interest in him - he's bombed on every approach.

A few times, I've considered setting up situations in which my colleague/rival would catch at least a glimpse of KK naked, or in some state of compromising attire. I've come up with a few ideas, but never acted upon them. My intention is that he'd get an eyeful of my beautiful wife, that it would drive him over the edge. My guess is he'd do one of two things, were this to happen; he'd try to seduce KK, or he'd beg me to set up some kind of encounter, maybe even "Indecent Proposal" style.

Somehow the notion of this guy, lusting after, crazy with desire for my wife, whom he simply can't have, is wholly erotic.