Who would you like to see your wife naked that shouldn't?

I’d like the young teenage boys who watch her topless and sometimes bottomless next to our pool using binoculars from a back bedroom upstairs window of the house on the other side of an olive grove to have a much closer look at her. We’ve talked about it enough times she’s excited about being viewed and asks if youngsters of their age would really be interested in a thirty five year old woman and I explain that she’s the MILF they’d all want to fuck, she asks if I would stay with her for that and I tell her I wouldn’t miss it for anything at all. She says I’m disgusting and then wants me to fuck her which I have no trouble in doing as her juices are already running with excitement, I try to get her to fuck with me next to the pool but she won’t do that yet saying let’s wait until they are legal.
Hey, you’re getting there. Now, go meet the guys peeking at her, and tell them it’s okay. Tell them to say they’re 18. Then, have them over…

I have a very good friend I worked with for many years. He comes to our house a few times a year, and I would love for him to see my wife naked and maybe even for him to fuck her. I have shared this with my wife, who says it would be weird for him to see her nude. He has always been a very professional friend, and it seems taboo, even in my mind. He knows nothing about our lifestyle or nudity, so I don't know how he would react if the situation ever presented itself.

My dad and her dad and brother. I think I might pretend to of accidentally sent her brother an email with a nude pic or semi-nude scandalous outfit kind of pic. I wanted to do it one day when me and her brother are drinking together and get some time alone to talk and try to lead the conversation up to the topic of his sister having done a lot of nude photography, which is all completely new information to him.
That is so hot. Fun to see other local Chicagoans on here!

Reactions: hubbdude
I’d like the young teenage boys who watch her topless and sometimes bottomless next to our pool using binoculars from a back bedroom upstairs window of the house on the other side of an olive grove to have a much closer look at her. We’ve talked about it enough times she’s excited about being viewed and asks if youngsters of their age would really be interested in a thirty five year old woman and I explain that she’s the MILF they’d all want to fuck, she asks if I would stay with her for that and I tell her I wouldn’t miss it for anything at all. She says I’m disgusting and then wants me to fuck her which I have no trouble in doing as her juices are already running with excitement, I try to get her to fuck with me next to the pool but she won’t do that yet saying let’s wait until they are legal.
I hope she makes this a reality.

Over the years most of the previous lists have seen her , some have fucked her, some of them for extended periods of time, the list includes, the guy that cuts the grass next door, my sister's husband, her boss, all the neighbours have seen her , the sally army major next door and his mate saw her bending over in the boot of her car in a short skirt and no knickers, I could see them stop and exchange looks as they studied the view before them , more strangers than I can count and a large part of the village when a guy put her on the local website naked,she wasn't on for long but had over 100 hits before I got him to take them down, she really hasn't got anything left to hide

God that would turn me on so much thinking my close friends and family might see me … kelly westgate.. who can make this happen

Attachments

• CB03F8E1-8159-425C-A5DC-9E55E18726A5.jpeg
    CB03F8E1-8159-425C-A5DC-9E55E18726A5.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 421B4DC3-9C14-4BAF-9634-036039FC68FC.jpeg
    421B4DC3-9C14-4BAF-9634-036039FC68FC.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 634F9CC2-692B-4E3B-8456-B297FC1EBC27.jpeg
    634F9CC2-692B-4E3B-8456-B297FC1EBC27.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 8272A761-6A5F-44CD-B206-DA57EBB28860.jpeg
    8272A761-6A5F-44CD-B206-DA57EBB28860.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 74
  • E5FD019F-3F6B-4242-98FC-8443C15C5FCF.jpeg
    E5FD019F-3F6B-4242-98FC-8443C15C5FCF.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 126
Exciting

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
I "accidentally" shared this image with one of our neighbors one night, who I knew already lusted after my wife. I saw he had his Airplay active and shared this image. I told him I had meant to share it with my wife and that our friend had just sent it to me. I explained that our "friend" enjoys taking nude pictures of my wife. I tried to act like it was completely accidental that I shared it with him. Of course, he asked me if I had any others of hers, and I shared several more.

TeasingWifeBK.png