Who would you like to see your wife naked that shouldn't?

My wife is a former Catholic high school teacher - she taught right out of school so she was 23 when she started and the kids were 16, 17. She's now 38 and they would be low 30's or so..... My huge fantasy is that one of them sees her posted somewhere and contacts some buddies and they contact me and blackmail me into sending more of her, and then of me, and then they make a demand to see us for two hours in a hotel room somewhere to fulfill their pent-up desires for their silence about the photos.....

Pic here is from when she was 25, and still teaching. Can you imagine if they knew at the time? Wow.
yeah, man she is nice. Love the hairy bush and ass.

enjoy my Melanny:

IMG_1223.jpegIMG_1372.jpegIMG_1539.jpegIMG_1540.jpeg

My sisters husband. They live several states away, and when we visit his hugs with her are a bit long. Also I once saw has hand slip down and cup her ass and give it a little squeeze. She just smiled and pushed her crotch into him a bit more.

Hugs seem to be progressive, we had a brother-in-law (my wife's sisters' third husband) who liked to hug. With me or other family members, they were brief embraces. But when he would hug my wife the hugs became increasingly longer and went from a friendly embrace to a groping session.

For me, it's teenagers. I have lots of nude (explicit) photos on my phone of my mature 60 y.o wife being spread, fingered, fucked and creampied. One time while shopping with my wife at the local mall, I went and used the bathroom. I didn't know that school was out for the day and many teen boys were using the stalls beside me. My phone, which was openly displaying my exposed wife, fell out of my jacket pocket and under the stall dividing wall, landing face up. I saw a hand reach down and rather than returning my phone, proceeded to view the unlocked phone photos. The overhead light cast a faint shadow of familiar hand movement. I knew that whoever had my phone, was masturbating while looking at my wife's cunt in all its glory. I finished, flushed and waited outside the stall. About 10 minutes later, a boy of about 16 walked out. I asked for my phone which he gave to me. I also asked for his phone number too. I said that my wife would be waiting in the mall and followed him out. I walked up to my wife, hugged her and gave her a kiss while the lad just looked as he walked past and winked. I later sent him some newer photos and a link to her videos.
Mature shared wife Karen and friend.jpg
My mature wife shares her cunt with a friend

Love to show her pics to young teenage boys

Love to show her pics to young teenage boys and heat and see their reaction
For me, it's teenagers. I have lots of nude (explicit) photos on my phone of my mature 60 y.o wife being spread, fingered, fucked and creampied. One time while shopping with my wife at the local mall, I went and used the bathroom. I didn't know that school was out for the day and many teen boys were using the stalls beside me. My phone, which was openly displaying my exposed wife, fell out of my jacket pocket and under the stall dividing wall, landing face up. I saw a hand reach down and rather than returning my phone, proceeded to view the unlocked phone photos. The overhead light cast a faint shadow of familiar hand movement. I knew that whoever had my phone, was masturbating while looking at my wife's cunt in all its glory. I finished, flushed and waited outside the stall. About 10 minutes later, a boy of about 16 walked out. I asked for my phone which he gave to me. I also asked for his phone number too. I said that my wife would be waiting in the mall and followed him out. I walked up to my wife, hugged her and gave her a kiss while the lad just looked as he walked past and winked. I later sent him some newer photos and a link to her videos

I’d like the young teenage boys who watch her topless and sometimes bottomless next to our pool using binoculars from a back bedroom upstairs window of the house on the other side of an olive grove to have a much closer look at her. We’ve talked about it enough times she’s excited about being viewed and asks if youngsters of their age would really be interested in a thirty five year old woman and I explain that she’s the MILF they’d all want to fuck, she asks if I would stay with her for that and I tell her I wouldn’t miss it for anything at all. She says I’m disgusting and then wants me to fuck her which I have no trouble in doing as her juices are already running with excitement, I try to get her to fuck with me next to the pool but she won’t do that yet saying let’s wait until they are legal.
she has more self control than me..ive fucked hubby by the pool knowing they are watching..and hoping they cumm..by:):)

Attachments

• christine watch and fuck.gif
    christine watch and fuck.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 118