Who would you like to see your wife naked that shouldn't?

This happened a few years ago. This is a good friend of ours Her name is Rebecca her and her husband were supposed to go out on her boat. But something happened where he couldn’t make it so she went out with us. We have never done anything like this before. It was pretty hot so we found a cove to go into and after a few hours of swimming and drinking I decided to take a nap. Well I guess when I was napping the ladies thought they could do some nude sunbathing before I got up well I did get up and this is what I saw and I grabbed the camera and took a picture. After I took the picture, my wife looked at me and said well why don’t you get naked. Even Rebecca was like yeah it’s not fair you get to see me so I remove my bathing suit. I am not huge but I must’ve been compared to her husband, Steve. Rebecca even said something to my wife about how lucky she must be. My wife said, why did you come lay in the middle of us? I quickly did when I was told, then I felt my wife’s hand on my cock and she gently and slowly moved her hand up and down causing me to get much bigger. I heard my wife tell Rebecca, it won’t bite, I then felt another hand on my growing cock, I could tell which one was Rebecca cause it was moving rather quickly. I took my hand and started playing with her pussy slowly going in and out, and my wife got out and started to suck my cock licking from the base to the head, but not taking in her mouth. She then went to Rebecca and started licking her pussy as I know I was playing with her death. My wife was eating around. I was playing and sucking on her tits and she had her hand moving 1000 miles an hour on my big God. My wife looked at me and said she’s ready and I teased her by putting just the head in and taking it out. Smack her pussy with my cock, then I slowly started fucking out getting quicker and quicker, until I was pounding her, and she was telling me to fuck her harder. My wife now has lowered her self on her mouth and she was licking my wife’s pussy as I was fucking her. I got ready to come so I stood up and I jerked off on my back instead and then my wife trying to catch as much as she could, and her mouth and clean me up, then we cleaned up, got dressed and headed back home, but we stopped at our house for another session in our bedroom, Rebecca told me to come in her and she went home to her husband. Rebecca loves my cock so much that we have been fucking behind our spouses back anytime we can.

Attachments

• IMG_5286.jpeg
    IMG_5286.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 127
This happened a few years ago. This is a good friend of ours Her name is Rebecca her and her husband were supposed to go out on her boat. But something happened where he couldn’t make it so she went out with us. We have never done anything like this before. It was pretty hot so we found a cove to go into and after a few hours of swimming and drinking I decided to take a nap. Well I guess when I was napping the ladies thought they could do some nude sunbathing before I got up well I did get up and this is what I saw and I grabbed the camera and took a picture. After I took the picture, my wife looked at me and said well why don’t you get naked. Even Rebecca was like yeah it’s not fair you get to see me so I remove my bathing suit. I am not huge but I must’ve been compared to her husband, Steve. Rebecca even said something to my wife about how lucky she must be. My wife said, why did you come lay in the middle of us? I quickly did when I was told, then I felt my wife’s hand on my cock and she gently and slowly moved her hand up and down causing me to get much bigger. I heard my wife tell Rebecca, it won’t bite, I then felt another hand on my growing cock, I could tell which one was Rebecca cause it was moving rather quickly. I took my hand and started playing with her pussy slowly going in and out, and my wife got out and started to suck my cock licking from the base to the head, but not taking in her mouth. She then went to Rebecca and started licking her pussy as I know I was playing with her death. My wife was eating around. I was playing and sucking on her tits and she had her hand moving 1000 miles an hour on my big God. My wife looked at me and said she’s ready and I teased her by putting just the head in and taking it out. Smack her pussy with my cock, then I slowly started fucking out getting quicker and quicker, until I was pounding her, and she was telling me to fuck her harder. My wife now has lowered her self on her mouth and she was licking my wife’s pussy as I was fucking her. I got ready to come so I stood up and I jerked off on my back instead and then my wife trying to catch as much as she could, and her mouth and clean me up, then we cleaned up, got dressed and headed back home, but we stopped at our house for another session in our bedroom, Rebecca told me to come in her and she went home to her husband. Rebecca loves my cock so much that we have been fucking behind our spouses back anytime we can.
Two sexy wives.

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
They’re both gorgeous. Which one is your wife?

Who would you like to see your wife/girlfriend naked that probably shouldn't? Friend, relative, co-worker, stranger, boss?

I would love for one of my wife's co-workers to see her naked and seduce her.
Would mind my old man seein her and persuading her to fuck him , hell I wouldn’t mind if they fucked on a regular basis

Attachments

• IMG_1367.jpeg
    IMG_1367.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4958.jpeg
    IMG_4958.jpeg
    347.6 KB · Views: 54
My wife is a former Catholic high school teacher - she taught right out of school so she was 23 when she started and the kids were 16, 17. She's now 38 and they would be low 30's or so..... My huge fantasy is that one of them sees her posted somewhere and contacts some buddies and they contact me and blackmail me into sending more of her, and then of me, and then they make a demand to see us for two hours in a hotel room somewhere to fulfill their pent-up desires for their silence about the photos.....

Pic here is from when she was 25, and still teaching. Can you imagine if they knew at the time? Wow.
super fantasy student fuck teacher. my wife is also teacher and love to see younge student of 16 17 years age fuck her after blackmailing herBeautyPlus_20170308234217_save.jpg

I have a couple guy neighbors who friended her of Facebook. Ones about our age the other 20 years older
I bet they both have wanted to explore All her bedroom talents , U could pick the one u think she would fuck and tell him she confessed to you if he tried to seduce her she wouldn't say no.. then tell your sexy wife he bouldly told you he was going to fuck her if ever got the chance,, then watch how each of them act when at social gatherings., I'd bet U could start a yearning in each of them.. Do u fantasy him fucking her??

For me, it's teenagers. I have lots of nude (explicit) photos on my phone of my mature 60 y.o wife being spread, fingered, fucked and creampied. One time while shopping with my wife at the local mall, I went and used the bathroom. I didn't know that school was out for the day and many teen boys were using the stalls beside me. My phone, which was openly displaying my exposed wife, fell out of my jacket pocket and under the stall dividing wall, landing face up. I saw a hand reach down and rather than returning my phone, proceeded to view the unlocked phone photos. The overhead light cast a faint shadow of familiar hand movement. I knew that whoever had my phone, was masturbating while looking at my wife's cunt in all its glory. I finished, flushed and waited outside the stall. About 10 minutes later, a boy of about 16 walked out. I asked for my phone which he gave to me. I also asked for his phone number too. I said that my wife would be waiting in the mall and followed him out. I walked up to my wife, hugged her and gave her a kiss while the lad just looked as he walked past and winked. I later sent him some newer photos and a link to her videos.
View attachment 1497916
My mature wife shares her cunt with a friend
Good looking woman with a nice cunt

Reactions: olddaddyjim