Who would you like to see your wife naked that shouldn't?

An old boyfriend of my wife's who lives in the Sappington (St Louis) area. He fucked her like crazy back in school, always bareback. Love for him to find a cache of Lisa's pics and perv on them, perhaps chat her up again and ask her out. But if all he ever does is see her pics and masturbate to them I'm good as well.

Attachments

• 20s30s40s - Copy.jpg
    20s30s40s - Copy.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 94
  • cfwives.com_337358_b33e4c783c83.jpg
    cfwives.com_337358_b33e4c783c83.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 28496604028_150193d41c_b.jpg
    28496604028_150193d41c_b.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 67
  • 889_1000.jpg
    889_1000.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 87
An old boyfriend of my wife's who lives in the Sappington (St Louis) area. He fucked her like crazy back in school, always bareback. Love for him to find a cache of Lisa's pics and perv on them, perhaps chat her up again and ask her out. But if all he ever does is see her pics and masturbate to them I'm good as well.
If I were him I'd definitely jerk off to her pics...love how she spreads her pussy 🔥

She aged very well, beautiful woman I would love to bareback!

• Love
Reactions: PleaseLickHer
I love this thread. And simple answer for me. I’d love everyone that she’s close to on a daily basis to see her, every inch of her so they’re imagining what she looks like, sounds like and all the things they want to do to her while she’s talking to them, completely unaware of it.

Reds are my favorite!

Reactions: Cuckwanttobe
I’d like the young teenage boys who watch her topless and sometimes bottomless next to our pool using binoculars from a back bedroom upstairs window of the house on the other side of an olive grove to have a much closer look at her. We’ve talked about it enough times she’s excited about being viewed and asks if youngsters of their age would really be interested in a thirty five year old woman and I explain that she’s the MILF they’d all want to fuck, she asks if I would stay with her for that and I tell her I wouldn’t miss it for anything at all. She says I’m disgusting and then wants me to fuck her which I have no trouble in doing as her juices are already running with excitement, I try to get her to fuck with me next to the pool but she won’t do that yet saying let’s wait until they are legal.
nice that they already see her body, albeit from a distance. The more u can get her into that whole idea the more fun it will be. The secret is to make it all innocent; unculperable. The lads need to belieeve they are getting the exposure to her without your knowledge