Who would you like to see your wife naked that shouldn't?

Her co-workers. I want my wife to go out of town for work...flirt with one of her co-workers all night (or another guy) and get fucked repeatedly the entire time she is away from me. When she gets home, she sucks my cock while telling me how her co-worker used her for several nights.

Attachments

• p07w.jpeg
    p07w.jpeg
    581.1 KB · Views: 25
  • p08w.jpg
    p08w.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 24
  • p07w.png
    p07w.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • p01w.jpg
    p01w.jpg
    705 KB · Views: 30
  • p11.png
    p11.png
    2 MB · Views: 28
Before we married, when we where both 21 long time ago, at a small party my father and I watched a friend of my fathers finger her, I posted about it here already, If anyone wants to read reach out.
We had some holiday photos when visiting my parents another time and there was a picture of my girlfriend in bed sat up with that come to bed and fuck me, the blanket just at the top of her bush. That photo was in among them and it vanished so I assume my dad took it. I would love to think he wanked off over that pic as much as I wanked off to the idea of him fucking my GF/Wife, we did live with them for a few months when we moved back to Ireland so I wouldn't put it past him. I know he had fucked one of my brothers GF's years before as she was friends with an ex gf of mine and she told her about it.
My neighbour who is 6 years older than us, used to hang around my house all the time and as a couple they would party in theirs or ours just drinks and shooting the breeze. sometimes joking about sex but one night she got drunk and there is a joke about women here who is all Fur coat no knickers, not any depth or substance, flashy on outside. My wife then disappeared came back in with a fur coat and no knickers on and flashed her pussy when she tried to climb into the window. would have liked him to see her naked and walk in on him fucking her!

Before we married, when we where both 21 long time ago, at a small party my father and I watched a friend of my fathers finger her, I posted about it here already, If anyone wants to read reach out.
We had some holiday photos when visiting my parents another time and there was a picture of my girlfriend in bed sat up with that come to bed and fuck me, the blanket just at the top of her bush. That photo was in among them and it vanished so I assume my dad took it. I would love to think he wanked off over that pic as much as I wanked off to the idea of him fucking my GF/Wife, we did live with them for a few months when we moved back to Ireland so I wouldn't put it past him. I know he had fucked one of my brothers GF's years before as she was friends with an ex gf of mine and she told her about it.
My neighbour who is 6 years older than us, used to hang around my house all the time and as a couple they would party in theirs or ours just drinks and shooting the breeze. sometimes joking about sex but one night she got drunk and there is a joke about women here who is all Fur coat no knickers, not any depth or substance, flashy on outside. My wife then disappeared came back in with a fur coat and no knickers on and flashed her pussy when she tried to climb into the window. would have liked him to see her naked and walk in on him fucking her!
Did your dad make any comments about her while watching?