Whos bi on here

truthfully who isn't? I really don't like labels, because doesn't that box you in to a corner. How many men here hasn't one time jerked off with a guy or two, is that make you bi or gay or straight? I think we are all uneek and have different kinks and we should all not judge or label anyone, whos to say as long as you don't hurt anyone and it feels good what is right or wrong.......
I agree, I think most people are bi, it just depends on to what extent.

• Love
Reactions: Lee442
I am married (over 43 years), had an experience with another teenage boy when I was 13, but lived a pretty normal heterosexual life since, until fairly recently. Sex with the wife has become less and less frequent and not really being interested in an affair I turned my attention on-line for getting off. In so doing, I started becoming bi-curious. Over time the curiosity increased and one of my fantasies was cuckold/stag-vixen related.

Imagining watching my wife get fucked by other men is a turn on. Then thinking about participating in that scenario was also a turn on. Those thoughts led to imagining that I was stroking that other man and even sucking his cock in front of my wife.

I started connecting on-line with other married guys that were in similar situations. What I found was other guys that decided instead of going out and finding another woman to fuck, why not just play with another guy. Soon I connected in person with another guy and since have sucked three or four guys and stroked another four or five. So, I guess that would make me bi, but I am not big on labels.

I know that at this point I am not interested in anything but stroking and sucking.
Just about my story too.

Reactions: Openhubbi
This is just my opinion. No scientific research. But, in the experiences I've had in high school, college, my military career and my follow-on civilian career, I believe most men, and women, have some degree of bisexuality in them. The degree of it just varies. The truly homosexual and heterosexual men and women in this world are the minority, lol.
I agree 100%, I've always said it just depends on what extent. Some never act or think much about it, us lucky ones start explore then move on to sucking cock.