Whos bi on here

Me too - want to share our experiences in chat?
Last week I had my first bi cuck experience with my wife and her ex. He took me from behind while I ate her pussy it was great
Last week I had my first bi cuck experience with my wife and her ex. He took me from behind while I ate he pussy iit was great
My wife was so turned on watching me fully submit to him I felt so hot being used by them both. I can't wait for the next time we get to gether I want him to finish inside me.

Last edited:
Last week I had my first bi cuck experience with my wife and her ex. He took me from behind while I ate her pussy it was great

My wife was so turned on watching me fully submit to him I felt so hot being used by them both. I can't wait for the next time we get to gether I want him to finish inside me.
You are going to LOVE it. Just be sure to clean yourself out beforehand and perhaps loosen yourself up with a small dildo (wink). I know.

Bi and proud. Told her before she moved in with me in the 80's. She's always resented it-even though she has enjoyed all the bi action she has had. Surprised it took us 10 years of marriage to try some MFM and MFMF. With str8 guests I keep my distance and use a different hole. I love the str8 ones that lap her juice from my shaft while they pound her. Then I do the same for him when it's my turn to fuck her. I always must make sure she is adequately entertained, but if she is moaning I will enjoy spreading her and guiding guests into her pussy. I enjoy grabbing them by the sack and pushing them deeper into her hole, harder. Love to rim them both while they screw. Love to finger them both anally, and feel his prostrate throb when he pumps his load into her cunt. Then I like to scoop it out and feed it to her off my fingers. She didn't like to give head or eat cum, until one of her guys taught her to deep throat. now she can't get enough cum. Swallows every drop.

truthfully who isn't? I really don't like labels, because doesn't that box you in to a corner. How many men here hasn't one time jerked off with a guy or two, is that make you bi or gay or straight? I think we are all uneek and have different kinks and we should all not judge or label anyone, whos to say as long as you don't hurt anyone and it feels good what is right or wrong.......
I think most people are bi, it's just a matter of what degree.