Whos bi on here

I am happily in love and married to a great women. We fuck and suck each other often.
We both enjoy same sex play. She loves eating pussy. I love sucking a nice cock (have been such a teenager) . I love fucking a nice ass, she loves using the strap on on a nice ass. I don’t think there is a proper label for either of us. Just a fun playful couple. 🤙🤙
Sounds kind of like my world..I’ll pitch or catch as well as suck in the middle of play and enjoy forced play.. other then that I have no same sex attraction.. It seems I have been that way forever and have always wondered if there are other guys who have the same mindset or am I just a true weirdo? LoL

Sounds kind of like my world..I’ll pitch or catch as well as suck in the middle of play and enjoy forced play.. other then that I have no same sex attraction.. It seems I have been that way forever and have always wondered if there are other guys who have the same mindset or am I just a true weirdo? LoL
If you are a weirdo then I am too. I am have no sexual attraction to other men but get off sucking cock. started out doing it as part of MFM with wife but now also pursue my interest solo. Everybody is in to something, sucking off men is mine and you like to pitch and catch as well as other play. It's all good.

If you are a weirdo then I am too. I am have no sexual attraction to other men but get off sucking cock. started out doing it as part of MFM with wife but now also pursue my interest solo. Everybody is in to something, sucking off men is mine and you like to pitch and catch as well as other play. It's all good.
Myself am and always will be a pussy man first and foremost, but being very open minded with some mild experiences in mmfs and Jo sessions, I can admire a nice cock and fit bod. I've only received so far but don't have a problem helping a bud out jacking.

At least bi-curious. I don't have any experience with men yet. We are planning a one-on-one moment with my wife’s lover to get to know how it work on a practical level. With messages, we have already aroused each other.
No longer just bi-curious, the first experience with a male finally came true. Just a blowjob, but to the end. A good start to gain experience.