Whos bi on here

truthfully who isn't? I really don't like labels, because doesn't that box you in to a corner. How many men here hasn't one time jerked off with a guy or two, is that make you bi or gay or straight? I think we are all uneek and have different kinks and we should all not judge or label anyone, whos to say as long as you don't hurt anyone and it feels good what is right or wrong.......

I am happily in love and married to a great women. We fuck and suck each other often.
We both enjoy same sex play. She loves eating pussy. I love sucking a nice cock (have been such a teenager) . I love fucking a nice ass, she loves using the strap on on a nice ass. I don’t think there is a proper label for either of us. Just a fun playful couple. 🤙🤙

I'm definitely bi curious,not sure how I would be if it came to me having a cock in front of me but definitely makes me hard thinking about it,love the thought of sucking a cock after it has fucked my wife's pussy
I have told my wife that I would love to see her suck a cock and that I would love to eat another man's cum from her pussy or mouth. Does your wife know you are curious?