Whos bi on here

I am. Told my GF before she moved in with me, back in the 80's before we got married and had kids. I married the horniest girl I ever met. I always knew she would like fucking others. Surprised it took us so long to try it. surprised there isn't a section in the forum page here got guys like me who are bi, but not cucked. Sure I love to see her well used, but I am very much an active participant when we host others. Love to put on a show for our guests. I am not a sub, I do not wear panties. I love when one of our str8 guests laps my wife's juice from my shaft while he pounds her. Would love to hear from other horny masculine Dads who share wife/gf, and are bi, or curious.

Attachments

• HairyDad914-004.jpg
    HairyDad914-004.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 26
Sharwyn Hot Ass Trip (1).jpgSharwyn Hot Ass Trip (3).jpgSharwyn Hot Ass Trip (2).jpg
Single Now. But Married Twice. Both Cucked Me .... I so enjoy seeing my partners fucked by BBC in front of me ... Tried to get last one to Peg me, but she would not ... just finger or small toy .... But have had a few Guys Fuck Me Sooooo Good .... One was a BBC in front of my Ex wife early into the marriage at a swingers club .... She wanted him to fuck me and her Pussy juices were still on his cock I was Dressed in Slutty Outfit and my Cage on.. The small one. She Cum So Hard and I came on his cock from wife cumming and feeling his hands on my hips and his Cock pounding me deep soft hits. I so want to do that some more.......

View attachment 1568186View attachment 1568187View attachment 1568189
Single Now. But Married Twice. Both Cucked Me .... I so enjoy seeing my partners fucked by BBC in front of me ... Tried to get last one to Peg me, but she would not ... just finger or small toy .... But have had a few Guys Fuck Me Sooooo Good .... One was a BBC in front of my Ex wife early into the marriage at a swingers club .... She wanted him to fuck me and her Pussy juices were still on his cock I was Dressed in Slutty Outfit and my Cage on.. The small one. She Cum So Hard and I came on his cock from wife cumming and feeling his hands on my hips and his Cock pounding me deep soft hits. I so want to do that some more.......
You have a sexy ass, I would love to fill u up