Whos bi on here

I'm not sure why men sucking dick has to be associated with "being weak" or "submissive", or like a man becomes a sissy if he sucks cock. It never made sense to me.

I'm as masculine as can be. But I've been sucking cock most of my life. I couldn't even tell you how many cocks I've sucked throughout my life as I never kept count, and I don't plan to ever stop adding to it.

I wish men could play with each other sexually without being labeled. Hard cocks are beautiful and I love how they feel in my mouth.

Last edited:
Yup, I love cock I'm but not attracted to men at all.
He likes sex any and every way with guys. He just doesn't fancy them or feel affection toward them. He always says, "2 guys snuggled on the sofa watching a horror movie together, while clutched in one anothers arms. Is gayer than a guy getting spit roasted" 😂 No one ever agrees but I get what he's trying to convey.

Reactions: nicebiguy
He likes sex any and every way with guys. He just doesn't fancy them or feel affection toward them. He always says, "2 guys snuggled on the sofa watching a horror movie together, while clutched in one anothers arms. Is gayer than a guy getting spit roasted" 😂 No one ever agrees but I get what he's trying to convey.
I know just what he's saying. I could be getting fuck in both ends and not feel any emotional attraction to either guy, but I sure would love servicing their cocks like a little bitch.

Reactions: Dogstar6969
I want to try it!!!!!!!
First time I ever tried it I had a guy stop by to discuss sharing my wife and he started watching the videos I made and was impressed and he asked if I would mind if he masterbate and I told him that was fine and I was so turned on by by it he caught me watching and he said I can sit closer and watch if I like and when I did he asked if I wanted to try it and I was told that no one can find out and he layed back and I leaned over him and sucked on him for like 20 minutes and I was really getting into it and he put his hand on my head and he said he’s getting ready to cum and I cupped his balls balls and he said to keep your lips tight and don’t stop and I unbuttoned my pants and started jerking off and he moaned and said let me help you do that and he was jerking me from behind and I was little surprised how good it tasted and apparently it really turned me on because he used 2 fingers and when I swallowed I started cuming

First time I ever tried it I had a guy stop by to discuss sharing my wife and he started watching the videos I made and was impressed and he asked if I would mind if he masterbate and I told him that was fine and I was so turned on by by it he caught me watching and he said I can sit closer and watch if I like and when I did he asked if I wanted to try it and I was told that no one can find out and he layed back and I leaned over him and sucked on him for like 20 minutes and I was really getting into it and he put his hand on my head and he said he’s getting ready to cum and I cupped his balls balls and he said to keep your lips tight and don’t stop and I unbuttoned my pants and started jerking off and he moaned and said let me help you do that and he was jerking me from behind and I was little surprised how good it tasted and apparently it really turned me on because he used 2 fingers and when I swallowed I started cuming
Nice.

• Love
Reactions: hotwifefun2020
I'm not sure why men sucking dick has to be associated with "being weak" or "submissive", or like a man becomes a sissy if he sucks cock. It never made sense to me.

I'm as masculine as can be. But I've been sucking cock most of my life. I couldn't even tell you how many cocks I've sucked throughout my life as I never kept count, and I don't plan to ever stop adding to it.

I wish men could play with each other sexually without being labeled. Hard cocks are beautiful and I love how they feel in my mouth.
Couldn't agree with you more. I am not interested in putting a label on my sexual desires. Also, they have changed over time for example, when we started our adventures I had no sexual interest in other men. Then experimented, liked for guys to suck me then changed to today where I luv to suck cock. I have not thought of it as being weak either. On the contrary, although I get that there is a submissive aspect to getting on my knees in front of another man and taking their cock, I find it empowering. I control what he feels and ultimately his orgasm deciding when he will cum based on my technique. I am a masculine alpha type male, conservative and professional in appearance. But when I am in the mood to suck cock I can't get enough. I think hard cocks are hot to both look at and to suck and like you don't plan to stop draining them dry anytime soon.

Couldn't agree with you more. I am not interested in putting a label on my sexual desires. Also, they have changed over time for example, when we started our adventures I had no sexual interest in other men. Then experimented, liked for guys to suck me then changed to today where I luv to suck cock. I have not thought of it as being weak either. On the contrary, although I get that there is a submissive aspect to getting on my knees in front of another man and taking their cock, I find it empowering. I control what he feels and ultimately his orgasm deciding when he will cum based on my technique. I am a masculine alpha type male, conservative and professional in appearance. But when I am in the mood to suck cock I can't get enough. I think hard cocks are hot to both look at and to suck and like you don't plan to stop draining them dry anytime soon.
I think for me when I start craving cock I'm getting in touch with my fem side and being submissive comes with it, In fact I go full sissy faggot. Then after a good date with my hot side boy friend and lots of sucking and getting fucked it's back to feeling straight along with eating and fucking her smelly wet pussy until I start needing cock again.