Whose Idea to Start Hotwifing?

Galatea

Oct 4, 2019
In your relationship, who broke the ice about hotwifing? How was it initially received?

I am asking because I am a 25 yr old girlfriend who has ALWAYS been interested in cuckolding. It's my biggest fantasy and I'd love to suggest it, but it is definitely nerve-wrecking as the woman in the relationship.
Would love to hear your stories!

For us it started while dating in college 40 years ago - though it wasn't about being a hot wife back then. I wasn't able to satisfy her sexually - not well endowed and cum after hardly entering her, but we were (are) madly in love and made the fantasy of her having sex with other men part of our foreplay. This continued for two years til we graduated - she never played out the fantasy. Then we both got our first jobs and moved to an apartment near the North Carolina coast. We continued to talk about sex with others and swinging became a favorite topic in and out of bed. Unexpectedly, a good looking, athletic local boy who hung around the apartment complex pool started flirting with Stacey and as their friendship evolved we invited him and a few friends into our home to watch football or join us for a cookout. The flirting became physical - touching and eventually kissing (not in my presence). Stacey talked more and more about sex with others - and I mentioned that if she were serious, why not him. To make a long story short, she started dressing provocatively in his presence - no bra under her halter top or loose fitting dress. They would kiss and fondle one another in the kitchen when visiting. And one day, while still very much newlyweds, she asked me to run an errand for a couple of hours. That began our journey, initially into swinging but soon into cuckolding. Raised a family and enjoyed successful careers - very little drama along the way. She's 61 and has a stronger sexual appetite today than in the past.

For us it was my suggestion. My wife was a virgin when we got married at 23 and 20. For years I was the only man she ever fucked and she had no intention of fucking anyone else.

10 into the marriage I started suggesting to her that do it and about 10 years later I was able to convince her.

Now she’s the biggest slut behind closed doors and a respected wife and principal outside.

Reactions: davelb76
I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy Polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me. She told me if I would set it up she might try it once

In our case it just happened, neither of use was planning or fantasizing about it. It happened while high on XTC with our friend.

You case is quite unique in that's the female part of the couple that has those desires! Mostly it's the other way around :D
Also, it's not just that you want to be with two men in a 'regular' threesome, you crave to make him a cuckold that only gets to watch.
Not everyone will like that! Some men, like myself, like to share, but we like to participate and have no need to feel humiliated or denied.

I just read your introduction and it seems that he's ok bit being chastized and dominated, so I guess that part is covered ;)
Have you tried to ask him WHY he's not interested?

Reactions: gsxr174
For us it started out with my wife telling about a fantasy about being watched while being naked - and a bath or something like that.
I picked it up and expanded it with fantasies about other men looking at her and perhaps letting them touch her. This was only dirty talk while we where having sex. We both developed the fantasy and the fantasy eventually became a sort of a slut wife fantasy: I would dress her up and decide who could fuck her and how. Everything was only a fantasy at this point.
Eventually I placed an ad online, found a guy, met with him and found him very decent and cool. I then texted my wife (who was on vacation at the time), that I had found a guy and booked a hotel at a certain date. She was surprised and played reluctant, but she was also very turned on...

I suggest you start role playing in bed, use a dildo while sucking your husband and ask him if he thinks you can handle two cocks. If he says yes or play along you are good to continue - if not you could try again at a later point.

• Love
Reactions: Myhotwife
Hubby wanted this for me, took two years of prodding. He wanted me to suck/fuck a aguy with a huge cock.
First guy was a keeper, still with him, have two others. Wish I had done it sooner.

Hubby wanted this for me, took two years of prodding. He wanted me to suck/fuck a aguy with a huge cock.
First guy was a keeper, still with him, have two others. Wish I had done it sooner.
And how old are you - if I may ask?

In your relationship, who broke the ice about hotwifing? How was it initially received?

I am asking because I am a 25 yr old girlfriend who has ALWAYS been interested in cuckolding. It's my biggest fantasy and I'd love to suggest it, but it is definitely nerve-wrecking as the woman in the relationship.
In our case my wife broke the ice and shared her intentions and dream and fantasy lucky for us I also feel the same.

For us it started out with my wife telling about a fantasy about being watched while being naked - and a bath or something like that.
I picked it up and expanded it with fantasies about other men looking at her and perhaps letting them touch her. This was only dirty talk while we where having sex. We both developed the fantasy and the fantasy eventually became a sort of a slut wife fantasy: I would dress her up and decide who could fuck her and how. Everything was only a fantasy at this point.
Eventually I placed an ad online, found a guy, met with him and found him very decent and cool. I then texted my wife (who was on vacation at the time), that I had found a guy and booked a hotel at a certain date. She was surprised and played reluctant, but she was also very turned on...

I suggest you start role playing in bed, use a dildo while sucking your husband and ask him if he thinks you can handle two cocks. If he says yes or play along you are good to continue - if not you could try again at a later point.
My wife and I role play with our realistic Dildos! We both enjoy it! She cums so hard when we play. Just don't know how we should take the next step?

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2

In our case I asked my wife for a threeway with another woman and she responded by telling me she would do it but i would first have to watch her get fucked by another guy first

In our case my wife broke the ice and shared her intentions and dream and fantasy lucky for us I also feel the same.
Well, my lady, "Lisette," was actually quite prudish and reserved, for the most part, but she used to let me take pictures of her in outfits i would pick out for her. She had long, muscular legs, an impossibly firm ass, pouty, full lips, olive complexion and the most lustrous, thick, mid-back length hair I've ever seen. She would come over to my place and I'd ask her to "model" the various clothes (mostly sheer, or fishnet tops, no bra, and a thong or just thigh highs with no panties}. She called me one evening and said she wanted to come by and try on some new outfits she'd gotten. I said I'd love for her to come by, but my roommate, "Mick.," was home. Much to my surprise, she replied with a terse, "So! I don't care!" I was a bit shocked at her boldness, but it was extremely arousing thinking about her getting into those erotic outfits while Mick was there.

I told Mick when I got off the phone that he might want to stick around. He asked why and I just smiled and said, "Trust me. You'll find out soon enough." He looked curiously at me but didn't leave that evening. When Lisette arrived I said, "Alright! This is what we've been waiting for." He looked at me curiously and sat there watching TV as I greeted Lisette. We scurried off into my bedroom and she showed me her latest purchases from Victoria's Secret. I particularly liked the sheer nightgown and the thigh highs, all red, and suggested she put those on. Then I said, "I'll be waiting for you in the front room." She smiled with a touch of mischief in her eyes and I walked back into the front room. "So, what is it I'm supposed to be sticking around for?" Mick queried when I came back into the front room. I ignored him and asked him if he'd like a beer. "Sure!" About the time I handed him the brew, Lisette came wandering around the corner, her perky breasts all but completely visible as the sheer red material did little to hide the contours. I noticed she was wearing a lacy black thong and the thigh highs, as well as a pair of heels. Mick looked dumbstruck. He was obviously uncomfortable and tried not to stare. He quickly finished his beer and got up to retrieve another. When he did, I said to Lisette, "Hey, why not lose the panties?" "What?" she replied. "I don't want to freak Mick out." He's gone, Hon. I just want to get a picture of your gorgeous ass!" Mick was in the kitchen, milling around nervously, but he maintained a perfect view of Lisette from over the bar. She slipped her panties off with her smoking hot ass pointed directly at Mick. She stood in front of me, facing me so I could get some pics of her bottomless crotch. Then, she turned around and bent over to display her ass for a photo. She noticed Mick ogling her as she did, and she gave him a devilish smile.

This made him absolutely skittish, and he quickly scurried off to his room in the back. Lisette laughed and returned to my room which was right next to Mick's, to change into something else. Mick walked out of his room and glanced over in time to see Lisette's naked ass as she slipped a blue thong on over her tanned, silky skin. She heard him, I guess, because she turned and smiled at him as she finished pulling them up. He seemed to have been hypnotized for a bit, but suddenly realized he was standing there staring at her, and he darted off into the front room completely mesmerized by Lisette's sensuality. I got up and went back to see how Lisette was doing and she related what had happened. Then, I heard Mick walk down the hall and go into his room. "Man! Do you see how CRAZY you're making him?" She looked a bit embarrassed and said, "What do you mean?" "He can't contain himself! He's so hot for you right now he can hardly function!" She rolled her eyes and said,"Right!" I said, "Hey, it's turning me on A LOT! Do you feel like teasing him a bit?" "What? No! I can't tease him! He'll get the wrong idea!" "Well," I continued, "what's wrong with that?" She looked at me, perplexed and said, "I don't want him to get all worked up for nothing!" "So," I began, "who says it's for nothing?" "What do you mean?" she asked with some sense of intrigue in her voice. "Well, why not just see how it goes?" "I don't know what you mean," she replied, "but I'm not going to just fuck him, you know!" "I didn't say THAT. I just think that maybe you could loosen up a bit...you DO think Mick's kinda sexy, right?" She considered this for a moment then retorted, "Well, it doesn't matter what I think. He's probably not into me like that." I laughed out loud and looked at her in disbelief. "You ARE kidding, I hope! His pants were about to burst open when he saw you!" She smiled and blushed lightly. "Just go and get him a beer, and take it to him in his room." "Ok. I can do that." She started out the door but I stopped her and said, "Lisette, maybe you should wear this." I held up a white "wife-beater" that clung tightly to her curves, the bottom coming just to her waist. She quickly put it on saying, "Pervert!" Then, before she could leave I said, "Wait! You should wear that and the thigh-highs and some heels, but no panties." "No panties!!" "C'mon! You're so hot tonight and I LOVE the way you're driving him insane!" She reluctantly dropped the panties, then put on her white thigh highs and heels and left the room to get a beer for me and Mick.

I leaned over to Mick's door and said, "Mick! Ready for another beer?" He replied warily, it seemed, "Yea...I guess." "I'll get you one, hold on!!" Lisette returned with two beers seconds later and handed me mine,then stood there looking like she didn't know what to do with the other one. "Well," I asked, "are you gonna give Mick his beer?" She looked nervously towards his door and asked, "Is he in there?" "You know he is, Goofy! Knock on the door!" She reached over and tapped lightly on the door to which Mick said, "Door's open!" She looked at me, shrugging her shoulders, and whispered, "What do I do?" I said, "Go in, scaredy-cat! He's not gonna bite you!" Then I added, "Unless you want him to." I snickered at her as I shut my door and motioned for her to go in. She took a few seconds, enough for Mick to repeat, "Door's open!" Then I heard her open the door.

I could hear her voice barely saying, "You did want a beer, right?" I could almost hear Mick say, "Yes." Then, I heard Lisette say, "So what are you doing?" Then I heard something I didn't expect. I heard the door shut! She had, apparently, shut it behind her as Mick mumbled something about not doing anything at all. Oh my God! I thought, is she really going to seduce him? I was in a curious state of mind about this - on the one hand, I was entirely aroused, thinking about her dark brown eyes looking at Mick as he tried not to be obvious about what he wanted. On the other hand, it kind of bothered me that she was so willing to make this happen! I could hear some shuffling in his room, but I couldn't tell what the hell was going on. The only piece of furniture in his room was his bed, other than a dresser upon which his TV sat. I could just hear Lisette ask, "What are you watching?" His reply was inaudible, but it was clear he wanted her to watch it with him.

It seemed like a minute or so went by before I heard Mick's door open and then my door swung open as Lisette, with an excited look on her face entered and said, "I'm gonna watch a movie with Mick, ok?" I had to collect my thoughts and reply, "Sure! What are you guys gonna watch?" She smiled at me and said, "Does it matter?" I felt compelled to ask her, "So, wait a minute. What did he do when you walked in there like that?" She smiled and leaned in close to me and whispered, "I think you were right. He IS hot for me!" Again, I was a bit unsteady. I asked, "So, are you gonna fuck him?" She looked at me and drew closer and with those delicious lips she kissed me deeply and then she said, "How am I supposed to know?" Then, she turned and scampered out the door, turning to wave at me before she re-entered Mick's room.

cont...

cont...

My mind was racing, not knowing if I should intervene, or try to hear what was going on, or WHAT to do. I could hear them laughing and speaking quietly to one another, and the TV volume suddenly raised to a level that drowned out any other sounds that might be coming from the room...Now, I was going nuts!! I HAD to know what was going on in there. Just then,I remembered that Mick's bedroom window had blinds that were badly damaged making it very easy to view his room from outside. "What are you thinking?" I asked myself, feeling a bit odd about the implications of my "peeping" on Mick and Lisette, but, I reasoned, this whole idea was pretty much mine and Lisette IS my girlfriend, so I decided right there to go ahead and sneak into the back yard and have a look.

I could see that the only light in the room seemed to be coming from the TV. Mick's bed was situated along the far wall as I peered in. The TV sat on the dresser in front of me which offered me some cover as I peered into the room. I could see that they were both lying on the bed, Lisette a respectable distance from Mick, her legs bent in front of her as she watched the TV. Mick had apparently gotten more comfortable, as I could see that he was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. He was watching TV, but his eyes also darted over towards Lisette every few seconds. I watched them for about two minutes and was getting ready to go back in when I noticed that Lisette had caught a glimpse of Mick glancing at her. She turned her head and smiled at him and I could just read her lips as she said, "What are you looking at?" He looked startled by her catching him ogling her and seemed to be saying, "Nothing! I was watching the movie!" Lisette laughed quietly, shook her head causing her hair to flip back as she stroked it and kept smiling at Mick. "What?" I could hear him ask with a hint of desperation in his voice. "You're so full of shit!" Lisette replied as she swung a pillow at Mick's head then fell back onto the bed with her head lying on the pillow and her legs out in front of her. I could see Mick taking in the tantalizing sight as Lisette lay there with little of nothing on.

"What is that supposed to mean?" he pleaded. She turned and smiled at him as she bent her left knee, which was closest to Mick, up to provide some obstruction to Mick's view. "C'mon!" he squealed, "What is that supposed to mean?" She turned her head away and said, "Nothing!" Then she began intently watching the TV, leaving Mick confused and aroused. How did I know he was aroused? His dick was like a tent pole for his boxer short tent and he was trying to hide it as best he could, but having little luck. Then, Lisette turned her head back towards him and said, "I can tell what you're thinking!" Then she laughed as she eyed him with a slightly seductive glare. "What do you mean?" Mick asked, not really needing an answer. Lisette looked into his eyes then pointed towards his increasingly stiff cock and said, "You really aren't doing a good job of hiding it!" Then she turned her head back to the TV, still smiling excitedly. Mick said, "You weren't supposed to notice!" "Oh, really?" she began, "So are you embarrassed or something?" "Embarrassed? Why would I be?" She laughed again and shook her head and said: "Never mind." Mick looked confused for a second, then he stared up and down Lisette's stretched out, lithe, taut body with a decidedly lustful gaze. Then, very slowly, he reached over towards Lisette and lightly stroked her shoulder, slowly beginning to rub her neck as she lay there without moving. She turned her head to look at him momentarily and, without hesitation, Mick leaned in and kissed her, his lips finding hers moist, ready, and receptive.

They kissed gently at first, then Mick leaned his body over Lisette's and the intensity increased dramatically. Lisette began to grope away at Mick's ass and back and she pulled him into her as she wrapped her right leg around his body. When they broke away from the kiss Lisette rolled him over and lay on top of him as she began touring his body with her tongue. She worked her way down towards his crotch and pulled his boxers off with deft skill and speed. As for me, I was absolutely spellbound. It was surreal, I thought, in that Lisette was not typically aggressive yet, here she was, at this moment, vigorously licking the shaft of my roommate's cock, and letting him pull her head over the tip of his swelling member then shove it down as she let the entire length of it glide into her throat. The sounds were becoming audible as the two of them began to ascend towards climax. She skillfully sucked and licked and tugged on the pulsating dick as she held her eyes on Mick's. He was in the grips of ecstasy, enjoying the intensity of Lisette's incredible oral magic.

After a bit, Mick grabbed Lisette and pulled her over him and onto her back. She looked at him excitedly as he, in turn, eyed her with absolute lustful intensity. Then, he lowered his head to her crotch and began to lap away at her snug, warm wet pussy. She groaned loudly and forced her hips into his face with convulsive energy. He tongued her snatch wildly and sucked on her clit as she tensed up with a rigid arch in her back and I could hear her heaving breaths as she neared climax. Then, desperately, she pulled Mick's head away from her delicious cunt and said, quite loudly, "Fuck me! Baby, Fuck me hard!!" Mick was all too ready and guided his thick, shivering, pulsating meat into Lisette's incredibly moist vagina. She let out a cry that seemed somewhere between pain and intense pleasure as her pussy was an unusually tight one. Mick seemed to cry out in pain likewise as he felt his prick gain entrance to her warm fuck hole. "My God!" he shouted, as he began to drive his hips into hers, which were finding the rhythm of his pounding and harmonizing with it. "Fuck that pussy, Baby!" she hollered, although it seemed she was kind of holding back a little, perhaps because she thought it would be better if I didn't hear. I was feeling my own cock pressing against my shorts, struggling to burst out and be satiated. I could barely touch it, though because I was in a state of near-sexual frenzy and did not want to be pounding one out outside the window of my roommate.

I watched as Lisette clawed and grabbed at Mick's back with furious lust, and could hear her trying to supress the intense orgasm sweeping over her as Mick fucked her mightily. She knew he hadn't finished so she said, "Where do you want to cum, Baby?" I couldn't believe what I heard him say. "I wanna cum in that perfect ass, Baby!" Even more amazing was Lisette's response. "Ok, Baby, you want to cum in my ass?" She rolled over and he positioned himself behind her as she was on her hands and knees. "WIpe some oil on my ass, Baby, and stick your cock up there for me!" I was flabbergasted and even MORE turned on than EVER! I saw as Mick produced some oil that, for some reason, Lisette seemed to know he had, and dripped a copious amount onto Lisette's beckoning asshole. She flinched a little as he pressed into her and he asked, "You ok?" She replied, "Yea, baby, it feels good, just go slow, ok?" He plowed into her ass with very deliberate strokes that were forceful yet slow, and she seemed to be accepting his thrusts easily. Soon he was thrusting his fuck stick like a piston in and out of Lisette's beautiful ass. I was a bit jealous because I didn't get to hit that perfect ass for over a month when we began going out. Soon, however, She lay flat on her face, heaving breaths filled with lust and screaming, "Fuck my ass Baby! Oh god! I love that cock in my ass!" Mick's pounding began to slow, then, he plunged his cock into her with all the force he could muster, and remained frozen, yet shivering, with his cock blasting her ass full of streams of jism. He pounded her a bit more but she suddenly pulled away from him and got on her knees next to him and pleaded, "Please let me suck the cum out of your cock, Baby!" I almost lostt a load right there! I watched as she bent down and took his dick into her mouth and desperately begin to coax another load of cum from it. She sucked and sucked and stroked his cock for several minutes until finally he said, "Oh shit!! I'm go-n-n-na c-c-c-u-uummm1" And he thrust his hips with a rage and passion into her gorgeous face, and he pulled her hair forcefully as he shot his pasty fuck juice into her throat. He held her face tightly against his crotch for nearly a minute as he convulsively drained his semen into Lisette's throat. She gagged and coughed in fits as he held her there, eyes filling with tears.

They both fell away from each other as the exhaustion of passion overcame them, and they lay there heaving breaths in and out for several long minutes. I decided to make my way back into my room before anyone discovered me, and could hear them laughing as I shut the door behind me. I spent the rest of the night ejaculating feverishly, numerous times, every time I thought about what I had just seen. It was incredible, arousing, disturbing, erotic, banal, unsettling, and priceless all at once. I fell asleep intermittently, only to find myself stroking my unbelievably erect dick, cumming in massive surges each time.

I woke up the next morning to Lisette, a blanket wrapped around her, standing next to my bed, smiling brightly at me. "Good morning Honey!" she exclaimed. It took me a second to get my bearings and get a handle on what was going on but replied, "Good morning, Babe. How was your night?" I smiled at her with some sense of sarcasm as she snuggled up next to me in bed, "It was cool. Mike and I started watching that movie, and we both passed out!" I looked at her gorgeous, probing brown eyes as she looked into mine still smiling. "So, wait - you're telling me that Mick had a girl like you in his room, almost completely naked, alone, and he didn't try to get at it?" "No," she said, "I told you he probably wasn't even into me. But it's cool, cuz you and I don't need to worry about him maybe stepping over the line." I lay there next to her for a long while, and soon she was asleep, seemingly exhausted from the night before,and I just thought, "What in the hell did I do?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Mon84
The first times I asked her were over a number of party weekends with Tina, high as fuck always dressing her in slutty thigh highs, cheap slutty panties, in anticipation of bringing her a man. We went through a lot of cat and mouse before we were brave enough to give our hotel and room number, and I should say she was brave enough because she’d emailed him our cell , and when he called that’s when she gave him the info and she had to run inside the bathroom and talk. That first time was so scary for me, first because I was dressed as a slut as well, thigh highs and panties, second because if his pictures were true on CLthis could be humiliation of my shrunken party dick which was not huge ever, and third because of how calm she was on the phone like old friends. All I could do was sit on the carpet outside the bathroom and cry, and she showed me no sympathy. He knocked soon after and he was trying to be cool and spent some time talking with me on the floor about how his service helped people and I cooperated, I thought she’d be injured once he got really aggressively he duduck WW me too. There. were other details I’ll always recall, like the still sealed box of condoms at the end. More later on the aftermath,