Why are most married women i meet bi-sexual

Just wondering why almost all married women I meet are either easy to seduce into a lesbian relationship or keen to participate in mutual masturbate with me?????

You just described my wife I had to keep on eye on her from falling easy for bulls. I've cought her a few times masturbating with some men on face-time.

Sexuality is a sliding scale in humans, it is with men too but the macho bullshit with men gets in the way. Women seem to have more sense and go with what they feel like doing, who should I say who they are doing.

My wife has developed a stronger bi side the longer we have been married. She says that there are just some things that a woman can do for another woman beter than a man. She includes oral, kissing and sexual massage in there.

Reactions: Myhotwife and Cathy
My wife has developed a stronger bi side the longer we have been married. She says that there are just some things that a woman can do for another woman beter than a man. She includes oral, kissing and sexual massage in there.
My wife is a firm believer that women are better at giving oral to other women than men.

I think Stacey has enjoyed the company of another woman periodically, over the years, is because she's highly sexed and looking for something different that turns her on. I wouldn't say she is bi but has definitely been with a few women over the years.

While this is a male perspective, I think >99% of all women I've ever had intimate experience with were at least bisexually curious, and open, and about 95% of them have, or would readily have a bi encounter with another woman.

she is so right