Why do we enjoy cuckold lifestyle?

As your lover approaches his orgasm and you look over at your husband who is stroking his cock you realize how lucky a wife you are !!
Then he cums (usually in your pussy) and you kiss him deeply and tell him how his big cock makes you feel good....................
Then hubby comes over to clean all that cum from you ...........................it's wonderful simply said !!

For the wives I have serviced in the past they enjoy the Lifestyle because their physical, emotional and cerbral fantasies are explored and fufilled with them dictating terms.

Reactions: pistolpete
As your lover approaches his orgasm and you look over at your husband who is stroking his cock you realize how lucky a wife you are !!
Then he cums (usually in your pussy) and you kiss him deeply and tell him how his big cock makes you feel good....................
Then hubby comes over to clean all that cum from you ...........................it's wonderful simply said !!
My wife would describe it the same, exact, way.

Two nights ago, I got back, late, from out-of-town. I'm an airline pilot, so I'm gone a lot. As I walked into the bedroom my wife was in bed with her bf. She was on top, riding him. She turned to me, smiled and said "welcome home, honey." I walked over to her, gave her a kiss, then gave her bf a kiss on the forehead. I was able to do this without the two of them missing a single beat in their motion.

Believe it, or not, this was no surprise to me. My wife had texted me, earlier in the day, and told me that her bf would probably be at the house when I arrived. She, and her bf, know I love coming home to this type of greeting.

I set my bags in my closet, stripped naked and went back into the bedroom. By this time, they were doggie style and my wife's bf was pummeling her with his thick, 10" cock. As I got in bed with them, she sucked my 6" cock a little bit, but her bf was fucking her too hard for her to continue sucking mine.

After a while, he finally came in my wife and treated me with a bed-time snack. After I cleaned them both, the three of us curled up in bed together.

Many people find this hard to believe, but this truly is the life my wife and I have. I love it and so does she.

^^^^ Verkitwme - I'm with you on all BUT the cleanup part !!! Not for me.

I get what naturalcucky said above, too. Once, when a then-GF cheated on me - then we came to an agreement that she could date "on the side" while we remained a couple - that fear of losing her became part of the turn-on. It added immensely to the "agony & angst" I felt when she would go out with another guy. While she was out on her dates, I felt as though I was holding a live electrical wire. The constant rush of adrenalin, fear, lust, testosterone, etc. was a high I couldn't get enough of!!!
Don't rule out the clean up part, I would have never thought hubby would go for it but the first time I was shared I asked him to clean me and he did.
He literally became addicted to it that first time. At this point he's eaten hundreds and I mean hundreds of my lovers creampies to say he loves it is an understatement !!!

Very simple I’ve always gotten off watching or thinking of women I love getting fucked. It’s just my turn on.
For some reason I think this is related to childhood memories
When kid watches or hears sex, he doesn’t understand what is going on
He feels very strong arousal, this memory remains with him in the subconscious
And if he sees or hears intercourse in adulthood, he experiences childish excitement, so strong and very vivid

Reactions: goodhubby
For some reason I think this is related to childhood memories
When kid watches or hears sex, he doesn’t understand what is going on
He feels very strong arousal, this memory remains with him in the subconscious
And if he sees or hears intercourse in adulthood, he experiences childish excitement, so strong and very vivid
Possibly but I can’t recall hearing sex or being around sex as a child. I was molested as a child but weirdly those memories came back to me as an adult.
But whenever I started dating a new girl I would always ask them about their past sexual experiences. Most found that weird because most guys they were with in the past would get jealous hearing that. I got off on it.

Reactions: goodhubby
Funny you said that, because we are on a Lifestyle site and found a couple on there that we are friends with that attend our church but they refuse to talk about it.
No surprise Christian Conservative values and religious social norms impose that expectation of public social respectability....being a Freak-On a-leash" is kinky fun; however their refusing to confess to sex-play that violates fundamental religious principles isn't surprising....

I know from past experience many religious wives are extremely KINKY when playing with their BULLS....

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC