Why do we enjoy cuckold lifestyle?

It rather complex cocktail of emotions.
I was lucky to start with the lifestyle early in my teens. There was first the size issue. I'm avarage but thought I was rather small back then. This led to postpone having sex with my first girlfriend, then I broke up with her not wanting to just have sex and leave her for university. She ended getting fucked at a party. We got back together and when we discussed it I was turned on and was honest with it, she was turned on too. This led to very open communication and relationship which is something I kept ever since with all the girl I have dated. Basically they always had a choice and they knew about it.

So for me is both me and my gf not having this pressure of keeping things a secret. Trust, honesty and also there comes the craving to show off what hottie I have. Don't want to keep her locked up, quite the opposite

It brings back youthful feelings. The woman can adventure again, enjoy flirting, varied sex. And the cuckold experiences fear of losing the beloved girl and therefore wants to fight.
I certainly does bring back youthful feelings. Almost like a fountain of youth !! The excitement of having a lover (s) is so erotic and fulfilling it's hard to describe.
I LOVE IT, and my lovers make me feel like a teenager again. That combined with my husband being a faithful clean up guy is just plain wonderful !

^^^^ Verkitwme - I'm with you on all BUT the cleanup part !!! Not for me.

I get what naturalcucky said above, too. Once, when a then-GF cheated on me - then we came to an agreement that she could date "on the side" while we remained a couple - that fear of losing her became part of the turn-on. It added immensely to the "agony & angst" I felt when she would go out with another guy. While she was out on her dates, I felt as though I was holding a live electrical wire. The constant rush of adrenalin, fear, lust, testosterone, etc. was a high I couldn't get enough of!!!

Cuckold Lifestyle like other alternative sexual lifestlyes begins with fantasy or foreplay in the mind with the unknown anticipation fueling the actual encounter. Some guys love getting aroused watching the evolution of their "vanilla" partner become sexually DOMINANT while, being pleasured by another man who they live vicariously through until it's actual PLAY-TIME.

There's so much to this question, and not a single answer. Obviously everyone's experience is going to vary, but for me there are a few things that really stand out.

Lust - My wife is my favorite person in the world to have sex with. I've always adored her body, but watching from the outside and seeing how it responds to someone else gives me a whole new appreciation for how sexy she is!

Pride - I've always loved when other guys openly check her out or hit on her, even before I ever discovered my cuckolding fetish. Knowing that other guys look at my wife and lust after her is great! Not even so much as an ego boost for me as for her, but getting outside validation that the woman I love is as sexy as I think she is is wonderful too. I've had guys send me videos of them stroking and cumming to her naked photos, and I always end up stroking to them stroking.

Insecurity- Maybe not an entirely healthy aspect, but I can't deny that it's a part. Knowing that she's fucking someone else triggers a very deep-seated fear of being replaced. It's not logical. My wife and I have great sex, and we have a solid relationship that goes far beyond just the bedroom so I know in my head that she isn't going to leave, but I have a history of getting cheated on, and that's created a definite vulnerability. Dancing around the thing that's caused me so much pain in the past is an extremely intense thing, and I suspect that viewing it through the lens of arousal instead of fear is a coping mechanism. This has become less of a factor over time, but it's still there. It used to be that I had to not cum until the end, as the loss of arousal was like my shields going down. I still prefer to hold off, but now it's because my arousal enhances my enjoyment of the experience.

Fantasy - My wife only fucks people she knows well, and has zero interest in strangers. This is hands down my biggest unfulfilled fantasy! I have little doubt that if she tried it she'd get hooked, but it's her body and her call. The thought of her fucking strangers, and especially in a public or gang bang situation, never fails to get me hard as a rock and I think I know why that's the case for me and for a lot of other cuckolds. I knew my wife for over a year before anything sexual happened between us. We grew together gradually, I courted her, and we enjoyed countless hours together before I even got to see her naked. The idea of her getting naked with complete strangers and giving full access to her body to random men whose names she doesn't even know, is the most erotic thing I can imagine! I can't fully explain it, but the idea that I had to invest so much time and energy before being granted access to her most intimate pleasures, but that other men could get that same physical intimacy with the woman I married- the intimacy that society says should be reserved only for her husband- just by showing up and fucking her... that's heady stuff. In a way I suppose it feels like the intense arousal stems from a perception that it cheapens the value of my efforts and cheapens my own value in the process. That's odd though, because I don't think I really get off on the humiliation aspect of cuckolding. Maybe I actually do!

There's so much to this question, and not a single answer. Obviously everyone's experience is going to vary, but for me there are a few things that really stand out.

Lust - My wife is my favorite person in the world to have sex with. I've always adored her body, but watching from the outside and seeing how it responds to someone else gives me a whole new appreciation for how sexy she is!

Pride - I've always loved when other guys openly check her out or hit on her, even before I ever discovered my cuckolding fetish. Knowing that other guys look at my wife and lust after her is great! Not even so much as an ego boost for me as for her, but getting outside validation that the woman I love is as sexy as I think she is is wonderful too. I've had guys send me videos of them stroking and cumming to her naked photos, and I always end up stroking to them stroking.

Insecurity- Maybe not an entirely healthy aspect, but I can't deny that it's a part. Knowing that she's fucking someone else triggers a very deep-seated fear of being replaced. It's not logical. My wife and I have great sex, and we have a solid relationship that goes far beyond just the bedroom so I know in my head that she isn't going to leave, but I have a history of getting cheated on, and that's created a definite vulnerability. Dancing around the thing that's caused me so much pain in the past is an extremely intense thing, and I suspect that viewing it through the lens of arousal instead of fear is a coping mechanism. This has become less of a factor over time, but it's still there. It used to be that I had to not cum until the end, as the loss of arousal was like my shields going down. I still prefer to hold off, but now it's because my arousal enhances my enjoyment of the experience.

Fantasy - My wife only fucks people she knows well, and has zero interest in strangers. This is hands down my biggest unfulfilled fantasy! I have little doubt that if she tried it she'd get hooked, but it's her body and her call. The thought of her fucking strangers, and especially in a public or gang bang situation, never fails to get me hard as a rock and I think I know why that's the case for me and for a lot of other cuckolds. I knew my wife for over a year before anything sexual happened between us. We grew together gradually, I courted her, and we enjoyed countless hours together before I even got to see her naked. The idea of her getting naked with complete strangers and giving full access to her body to random men whose names she doesn't even know, is the most erotic thing I can imagine! I can't fully explain it, but the idea that I had to invest so much time and energy before being granted access to her most intimate pleasures, but that other men could get that same physical intimacy with the woman I married- the intimacy that society says should be reserved only for her husband- just by showing up and fucking her... that's heady stuff. In a way I suppose it feels like the intense arousal stems from a perception that it cheapens the value of my efforts and cheapens my own value in the process. That's odd though, because I don't think I really get off on the humiliation aspect of cuckolding. Maybe I actually do!
Well said !

You have summed it up nicely and have covered all of the points. I have nothing else to add!!

Reactions: PotentialCuck1

Best explanation I've seen. I can totally identify.

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84
My first sexual experience was with an older married woman. Now this was a secret affair, hubby had no clue. So early i came to realize that best sex for a young guy is with a MILF! MILFs are all about getting it on, about bumping and grinding! You dont need to call her. You dont need to bye her flower of candy... You dont need to "romance" her... You do need to large and take charge! They do like to flirt and if you can make them laugh to, you will own her pussy!
Having an affair with a married woman was always to me like braking the cultural rules... like eating a forbidden fruit.
Now being in a cuckold situation its just a lot more sweeter then having a secret affair with a married woman. Having a husband watch me bang hes wife gives my ego such a great boost ! ! ! In a way it kindo motivates me more to go an extra mile, to bang her a bit harder, to bang her one more time then i normally would....

Like the others on here I totally agree with you. Many of the points on your answer we can identify with. Personally best way I look at it is that (at the time of each partner) I have in my possession an incredible car that is straight out of a fast and furious film and I want everyone to try it just to get the same rush as I do everytime I use it

The first time I felt this emotion was when my best buddy asked me if he could date a girl I had just broke up with but was having second thoughts. t had the prettiest tits and body I have ever seen. I would see him after their dates and would tell me about how great she sucked his cock and he even screwed her which I never did. It made me sick to my stomach but I would go home a jack off thing about them. I dated her again after the broke up but she never let me screw her.