Why haven't you verified?

Erotibbc4u

Male
Verified
Gold
You "couples" in here, some who post pics of your wives (and those who post very little) and talk about what she does or things you guys do, suggesting she plays... why haven't you gotten verified? Few couples here actually have verified.
It seems to me that if she Does actually play verifying should be a simple thing to do if you really want to seriously connect with a Bull/male for her... or maybe watching us waste our time trying to figure it who IS real is entertainment for you.
So what's up?

Last edited:
Our comment wasn't about people being verified or not. That's up to you to make that choice.
It took us a while to learn and appreciate certain things about this site as well.
Once we were full on board, we thought getting verified makes our profile more legit.
That's just how we see it.

For us the verification status is a tool to see if anyone is serious. We do respect the males who want to get to know this lifestyle and seek advise to get their wifes or GF on board in the exciting world. But that doesn't mean you can't be verified. You still can. And once things evolve in a good way and your wife/gf is on board, ask for your status to be changed and verify again. If you want to make it harder on fakers the verification tool is a step in the right direction.

But we just don't like it when some people start to complain that there are only fakers on this site.
Certainly when they register as a male and claim to be a couple, don't want to get verified but still like to rant about that 99% is all BS.

That's not fair to the people who are trying to do ok.
You brought that on yourselves with your disgusting disrespect. Maybe think twice before ranting yourself. Go to page one and you can see your unprovoked rant.

A screen shot of your disgusting attack on me when I did nothing wrong. So both you should be ashamed of yourselves. If I have been furious. It’s because of you and your wife and your poor behaviour.61D4FE04-1B1D-46CB-8738-4DFEDB5C2662.jpeg

The Mod had directed that at HotAsianwife because he started and continued name calling... just what happened not rendering any judgement of who was right or wrong. It was simple question I posted that went wayyyyyy out of hand...
Well why don’t you do the right thing and get the mods to delete the thread? You have caused a lot of bad feel with your post. My wife is one of the only real Asian hotwives here. If she decides to pull the pin and leave, it would be a loss for everyone. And it looking like it will happen. She has seen the attacks for this couple in Belgium and is disgusted.

Dude i didn't cause anything... AND I DEFINITELY did not "attack" or disrespect you I.E your wife in any way shape or form so cool that nonsense. I asked a legitimate question that was also agreed by the moderator as a question he thought he had also. There have been a number of people who have responded to this question with their personal reasons one way or the other reasonably and calmly... that's called s discussion.

Dude i didn't cause anything... AND I DEFINITELY did not "attack" or disrespect you I.E your wife in any way shape or form so cool that nonsense. I asked a legitimate question that was also agreed by the moderator as a question he thought he had also. There have been a number of people who have responded to this question with their personal reasons one way or the other reasonably and calmly... that's called s discussion.
I never said you attacked. It was the other idiots from Belgium that I have an issue with. You can see that on the first page.

You "couples" in here, some who post pics of your wives (and those who post very little) and talk about what she does or things you guys do, suggesting she plays... why haven't you gotten verified? Few couples here actually have verified.
It seems to me that if she Does actually play verifying should be a simple thing to do if you really want to seriously connect with a Bull/male for her... or maybe watching us waste our time trying to figure it who IS real is entertainment for you.
So what's up?
Simple, not a joiner. Never have been, never will be.

Here is a simply non-rude way to look at it.

If you want to verify....verify.

If you don't want to verify....don't.

Whatever your choice it is yours to make and the other users need to respect and accept that. It is not any of our place to harass others about it.

Mods really need to lock this thread.

Reactions: werekinky2
You don't have to show Your face to vetrify...i did it by mistake, its out there now, but the fantasy for some people is a turn on...we are real,this is a site for people who want to share the real adventures in their lives..i can tell the single men on here a mile off...love them still...but hey lets verify and say "what goes off on WWP..stays on WWP

Reactions: werekinky2