Why haven't you verified?

Erotibbc4u

Male
Verified
Gold
You "couples" in here, some who post pics of your wives (and those who post very little) and talk about what she does or things you guys do, suggesting she plays... why haven't you gotten verified? Few couples here actually have verified.
It seems to me that if she Does actually play verifying should be a simple thing to do if you really want to seriously connect with a Bull/male for her... or maybe watching us waste our time trying to figure it who IS real is entertainment for you.
So what's up?

Last edited:
And what makes you think that all the wives wish to meet and connect with bulls on this site? Are you kidding me? With all the creepy weirdo wannabe’s here?. If you want to go and fuck a hotwife, pay for a membership on a swinger site. Don’t be cheap and stalk and proposition couples here. For obvious reasons.
Slightly off topic, but regarding the topic of paying for membership on swinger sites, as a relatively new bull I can say that in my experience, it is very hard to find a couples, ESPECIALLY a couple who want something ongoing and are not crazy bed hoppers. I personally am not a bed hopper, so I prefer to stick with 1/2 couple MAX and become a boyfriend to the wife rather than a 'bull'. So the best strategy is to spread the search net as far and wide as possible. I have bought membership on swinger sites like SDS, but most people on there want couples, not a boyfriend/bull. I cant tell you how many profiles I have seen on those sites that say "NO SINGLE MALES ALLOWED", and when I see that on their profile, I immediately block them because there is no point in wasting time with someone who is not looking for a single male. In summary, the best strategy as a bull, in my humble opinion, is to spread your search net as far and wide as possible, and that includes, making an account on paid sites, as well as unpaid sites such as this one.

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, but regarding the topic of paying for membership on swinger sites as a bull, as a relatively new bull I can say that in my experience, it is very hard to find a couples, ESPECIALLY a couple who want something ongoing and are not crazy bed hoppers. I personally am not a bed hopper, so I prefer to stick with 1/2 couple MAX and become a boyfriend to the wife rather than a 'bull'. So the best strategy is to spread the search net as far and wide as possible. I have bought membership on swinger sites like SDS, but most people on there want couples, not a boyfriend/bull. I cant tell you how many profiles I have seen on those sites that say "NO SINGLE MALES ALLOWED", and when I see that on their profile, I immediately block them because there is no point in wasting time with someone who is not looking for a single male. In summary, the best strategy as a bull, in my humble opinion, is to spread your search net as far and wide as possible, and that includes, making an account on paid sites, as well as unpaid sites such as this one.
Yes I see your point. It is very hard for guys to find a decent couple. For my wife. She prefers what you said. A ongoing relationship that can lead to the man being her boyfriend. She’s not really into the fuck and go type of thing. The reason is she wants the guy to learn about her body, what each other like do, so they can give each other a great ongoing experience. When I have been posting the occasional add on the swinger site for my wife to find men to creampie her. All I see are couples that want only another bi female. We ourselves are only after MMF. So we are the odd couple out.

And still you have a single man’s profile , not verified. Wasn’t this what this whole tread was all about ?
If you wife/gf is on Only Fans like you mention in earlier posts, it shouldn’t be that big or a deal to verify, no ?
Make a few pictures or even a video like we did.

Like we said before, look at it from our side : YOU respond to a thread called “Why haven’t you verified ?” Telling it’s outrageous and most profiles are fake but you remain part of the problem by not verifying. Yet again and again to resort to name-calling, insisting on looking at your media contributions and albums to justify your claim that you are legit and you keep responding to this thread but still refuse to verify ?

Again we call you out to get verified ! Very simple, very fast, a discussion ended…
Simple solution.

And again name-calling…

What are you talking about ? Who said anything about showing anyone’s face ??
The rules here to verify are well explained and there is nowhere that it says that you need to show your face.

Just copied you the link. It’s quite simple.

Plan on verifying myself...just lazy tbph. LoL But irregardless, I post pics of myself, gfs, stories galore already as well to help stand apart from all the closet gooners that seem to infiltrate pretty much every site known to man anymore. Most are fakes or posers. But to be fair there are plenty of legitimate ones as well.

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
"You" who??
"YOU" in general, not someone specific. I saw a post that says "you know I am a moderator here, right?" It is 5-6 responses above.

And I have done it myself on another Forum, simply could not withhold my response to a IDIOTIC answer to a highly technical medical question that I have the knowledge and edperience to answer correctly. LOLLOL Was blocked forever, turned out it was THE Moderator of the site and I embarassed her 500 pound ass. Open mouth, insert foot, kinda' my motto. LOL

CW

My wife would have absolutely zero interest or faith in sending her face picture to a third party moderator to get verified on a site like this. The site itself is so full of BS that it can’t be taken serious. If the couples at the start of this thread who started attacking me want to know if my wife and I are real. All they need to do is look at our photo albums. But they decided to be rude and disrespectful. And that is were I draw a line and viciously attacked them back. I was very happy to tell them to shut their stupid mouths. I showed my wife what they said and she agreed with me. She also told me if it continues to leave the site permanently. And the only place people will see her videos and pictures will be in OF.

The lingerie my wife has decided to wear for her young boyfriend this weekend away
View attachment 1170726View attachment 1170727View attachment 1170728
Hot and sexy outfitrs, as always!! Can you tell us what this means please? Is she fertile this wekend?

"And the only place people will see her videos and pictures will be in OF."..........what is OF? Is it another site? CW and J (the wife)

"YOU" in general, not someone specific. I saw a post that says "you know I am a moderator here, right?" It is 5-6 responses above.

And I have done it myself on another Forum, simply could not withhold my response to a IDIOTIC answer to a highly technical medical question that I have the knowledge and edperience to answer correctly. LOLLOL Was blocked forever, turned out it was THE Moderator of the site and I embarassed her 500 pound ass. Open mouth, insert foot, kinda' my motto. LOL

CW
The Mod had directed that at HotAsianwife because he started and continued name calling... just what happened not rendering any judgement of who was right or wrong. It was simple question I posted that went wayyyyyy out of hand...

You "couples" in here, some who post pics of your wives (and those who post very little) and talk about what she does or things you guys do, suggesting she plays... why haven't you gotten verified? Few couples here actually have verified.
It seems to me that if she Does actually play verifying should be a simple thing to do if you really want to seriously connect with a Bull/male for her... or maybe watching us waste our time trying to figure it who IS real is entertainment for you.
So what's up?
"So, what's up"??? Geez, are you 17?
I'd suggest that verification is dependent on the individuals and their circumstances...
Thats whats up.

At the risk of getting involved in a flame war… I am not verified. I don’t know the process or what difference it makes or why it matters.

I post here to share my stories and pics and read those of others. It is up to the readers whether or not to believe them.

I am married and no, my wife doesn’t know about this site. She is aware that I have posted stories and pics but has no interest in participating, just that I am discreet.

I subscribe to the adage ‘read like it is fiction comment like it’s fact.

Edit: not looking to meet up with anyone 😀

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I choose to be "Switzerland" in this debate, but did opt to post pic and get verified simply for those who may have some trepidation while browsing here. Whether or not it's really needed, not sure but for my own edification threw it out there. Either way anyone who checks any of my posts or chooses to chat will quickly see I'm legit and very conversational. Honestly, doubt whether I'd ever be considered to join anyone much less find someone close but the insight and entertainment is worth the price of admission while also giving.me an outlet to share my sordid little stories as well as impart any guidance. 😁 Most of all, be free and enjoy the company folks!

Reactions: Nemo
At the risk of getting involved in a flame war… I am not verified. I don’t know the process or what difference it makes or why it matters.

I post here to share my stories and pics and read those of others. It is up to the readers whether or not to believe them.

I am married and no, my wife doesn’t know about this site. Shia aware that I have posted stories and pics but has no interest in participating, just that I am discreet.

I subscribe to the adage ‘read like it is fiction comment like it’s fact.
It matters for those of us who come here to do more than just chat about fantasies. Who would seriously like to connect in real life with others, which i point out in the original post.
And fyi... i have actually met and connected with a real couple and female in Oregon from here.
But 95% of the people who contact me don't bother to read my profile FIRST where I say exactly why i am here, and waste my time when their woman is not interested or doesn't know. This is why i made this post.

Our comment wasn't about people being verified or not. That's up to you to make that choice.
It took us a while to learn and appreciate certain things about this site as well.
Once we were full on board, we thought getting verified makes our profile more legit.
That's just how we see it.

For us the verification status is a tool to see if anyone is serious. We do respect the males who want to get to know this lifestyle and seek advise to get their wifes or GF on board in the exciting world. But that doesn't mean you can't be verified. You still can. And once things evolve in a good way and your wife/gf is on board, ask for your status to be changed and verify again. If you want to make it harder on fakers the verification tool is a step in the right direction.

But we just don't like it when some people start to complain that there are only fakers on this site.
Certainly when they register as a male and claim to be a couple, don't want to get verified but still like to rant about that 99% is all BS.

That's not fair to the people who are trying to do ok.

Reactions: Nemo and Erotibbc4u
Hot and sexy outfitrs, as always!! Can you tell us what this means please? Is she fertile this wekend?

"And the only place people will see her videos and pictures will be in OF."..........what is OF? Is it another site? CW and J (the wife)
She is going away with her boyfriend this weekend to the beach. She brought three pieces of lingerie to wear for him. She told me to chose one as it will be my birthday and she will duck him all weekend and makes some videos for me. She’s great wife. I will post some pictures up when I get them. As for OF. It means only———-fans. But she has not made a decision on that yet. It will depend on if she has the time. Thank you for all your stories yourself on our album. It’s getting to become a great resource for other couples to gain some information on. This weekend she won’t be fertile sadly.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2