Why haven't you verified?

Erotibbc4u

Male
Gold member
Verified
Jun 20, 2022
Columbus, OH, USA
You "couples" in here, some who post pics of your wives (and those who post very little) and talk about what she does or things you guys do, suggesting she plays... why haven't you gotten verified? Few couples here actually have verified.
It seems to me that if she Does actually play verifying should be a simple thing to do if you really want to seriously connect with a Bull/male for her... or maybe watching us waste our time trying to figure it who IS real is entertainment for you.
So what's up?

Last edited:
Think he was calling me one...😂😂😂
Oeps… sorry, you’re right… I’m not …. LOL
No, really… we’ve had it with people that seem to know it all , accuse others and don’t even get real themselves. We can honestly vouch for all our pictures as 100% ours , taken by us. That’s why we put on all a marking that these are our pictures.

Everyone can do as he pleases for all we care. @Tiscali27 : you posts hundreds of pictures that are not your own and that’s fine because you never claim that these are all pictures you’ve taken yourself.
Every one should get his pleasure out of this site like he, she or they want, but keep it real. Don’t start cracking down on something that you don’t do yourself like getting verified.

Oeps… sorry, you’re right… I’m not …. LOL
No, really… we’ve had it with people that seem to know it all , accuse others and don’t even get real themselves. We can honestly vouch for all our pictures as 100% ours , taken by us. That’s why we put on all a marking that these are our pictures.

Everyone can do as he pleases for all we care. @Tiscali27 : you posts hundreds of pictures that are not your own and that’s fine because you never claim that these are all pictures you’ve taken yourself.
Every one should get his pleasure out of this site like he, she or they want, but keep it real. Don’t start cracking down on something that you don’t do yourself like getting verified.
For all everyone knows you could be fake. So don’t starting pointing your self righteous finger.

Yes I know about the cancel culture of society today. So I’ll keep my mouth shut. But just make sure you tell those other two to pull their heads in too. Not just me. I’m out of this conversation.
Doesn’t have anything to do with cancel culture. It has everything to do with commenting and judging on people who have not been true by not being verified when you’re not verified yourself.

Look at it from our side. You’re commenting on people being fake. It’s absolutely true that there are a lot on this site. No argument from us. But have a look at your own position as well. You’re listed as a single male on a non verified profile commenting on people that are not verified while claiming you’re a coupe. Doesn’t add up.

Solution : re-list as a couple and get verified. Very simple !

We, as a couple, looked at it and said to each other that we needed to get verified as there are too many fake profiles on here. We acted on it when we saw the problem. We even would be ok with only being verified after a video chat with a moderator. That would even solve more in getting the fakers out. Want to verify as a couple ? Get both in front of a laptop or ipad with a camera and have a simple 30 sec conversation with a moderator to verify.

Finally someone with the same thoughts. And that is simply. 90 percent of the couple profiles here are men just trying to get off. Their wife has no clue or knowledge. Just take a glance in the couples women seeking to meet. So many threads seeking or asking for men. But not one real meet here
In all your 7 years on here, you never had a real meet ? That discouraging…

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
While it is true that most people here are enjoying a fantasy-life, there are those of us that have made a decision that the internet is a fun place to play, but not a good place to attempt to meet quality people. The way J's affairs are conducted does not lend itself to internet meetings at all. But we both enjoy the discussions we have, the fantasies entertained, and the open frank discussions we have in private with some people on here.

We also have had a BAD situation occur because of an internet meeting (guy lied about EVERYTHING down to smoking, which is an ABSOLUTE NO for us period) and, couldn't even afford to pay for his own $1.49 soft drink apparently (he left without paying for it), and was then FURIOUS that we had no interest in a follow up meeting and tried to force J in to meeting him by threatening to expose our personal private lifestyle if we did not allow him to be part of it.

We had to resort to revealing our situation to a friend in law enforcement who interceded and ended the problem, but who needs that shit in their life. For all the good the internet provides, and all the good it COULD provide, it also has opened any persons life to the losers of society.

The probability of her actually meeting someone this way is as close to non-existent as possible, and its almost funny the number of guys on here the believe there are women that are so sexually deprived that they need to resort to late night clandestine discussions online like "hi baby", "hi back, do you always approach women you don't know by calling them baby?", "I am horny, I got a big one, can we have sex now"!! LOLLOL Makes me chuckle every time I realize how many times this happens when she is online reading posts.

So the importance of "verifying" us/her so some guy in the UK or Greece or 5 states away from any we live in that we are never going to meet can have better jerkoff orgasms because he can see a photo of her and know she is real lacks any importance to us. We have teken the photos, they are on my cell, but there is absolutely ZERO reason for us to post them.

CW

While it is true that most people here are enjoying a fantasy-life, there are those of us that have made a decision that the internet is a fun place to play, but not a good place to attempt to meet quality people. The way J's affairs are conducted does not lend itself to internet meetings at all. But we both enjoy the discussions we have, the fantasies entertained, and the open frank discussions we have in private with some people on here.

We also have had a BAD situation occur because of an internet meeting (guy lied about EVERYTHING down to smoking, which is an ABSOLUTE NO for us period) and, couldn't even afford to pay for his own $1.49 soft drink apparently (he left without paying for it), and was then FURIOUS that we had no interest in a follow up meeting and tried to force J in to meeting him by threatening to expose our personal private lifestyle if we did not allow him to be part of it.

We had to resort to revealing our situation to a friend in law enforcement who interceded and ended the problem, but who needs that shit in their life. For all the good the internet provides, and all the good it COULD provide, it also has opened any persons life to the losers of society.

The probability of her actually meeting someone this way is as close to non-existent as possible, and its almost funny the number of guys on here the believe there are women that are so sexually deprived that they need to resort to late night clandestine discussions online like "hi baby", "hi back, do you always approach women you don't know by calling them baby?", "I am horny, I got a big one, can we have sex now"!! LOLLOL Makes me chuckle every time I realize how many times this happens when she is online reading posts.

So the importance of "verifying" us/her so some guy in the UK or Greece or 5 states away from any we live in that we are never going to meet can have better jerkoff orgasms because he can see a photo of her and know she is real lacks any importance to us. We have teken the photos, they are on my cell, but there is absolutely ZERO reason for us to post them.

CW
My wife would have absolutely zero interest or faith in sending her face picture to a third party moderator to get verified on a site like this. The site itself is so full of BS that it can’t be taken serious. If the couples at the start of this thread who started attacking me want to know if my wife and I are real. All they need to do is look at our photo albums. But they decided to be rude and disrespectful. And that is were I draw a line and viciously attacked them back. I was very happy to tell them to shut their stupid mouths. I showed my wife what they said and she agreed with me. She also told me if it continues to leave the site permanently. And the only place people will see her videos and pictures will be in OF.

The lingerie my wife has decided to wear for her young boyfriend this weekend away
615B6700-674D-4B15-B9E5-10B514FD6E28.jpegA8907899-A9DD-4F4A-AEC6-1657E5C768E1.jpeg6988A994-39A8-4039-AF9E-34A74D87C1CD.jpeg