Why is it so hard to find a good bull

It ain't easy finding a wife either.

I assume we run into the same problems. Plenty of people talking some game, excited to share pictures and chat. Then when it comes time for some action, either crickets or some excuse to cover up the fact the wife has no knowledge or interest in this and that the whole thing is just a husband fantasizing on the internet.

I agree with Hungstudd. There are quite a few profiles that are not what they seem at first glance and some are out to muck with people and lead them on with no intention of ever meeting up.
It goes both ways with trying to find genuine hotwives as well and with "couples" or "hotwives" turning out to be guys....very disappointing.

Seems next to impossible to find a good bull for my wife
I agree, seems to be more ATNAs (All Talk No Action) out there than real men who want to follow through. We have been stood up to many times. They come on to us...we chat and get to know each other....everybody gets comfortable and say they want to meet then something happens and they cant't make it. Are these kids in moms basement? Married and attached guys that get cold feet once they catch what they are fishing for? Don't get me wrong we have met some great guys too but it surprises me how many flake out at the last minute. We just want a local friend to hang out with that can fuck my wife when ever he wants....sounds like a perfect situation to me from a guys perspective.

Jesus, does anyone know wtf they're talking about here? U don't just wake up & decide ur gonna be a bull. Nor is it only sexual. The psychological part is just as, if not more, important.
A true bull wants to know & understand what makes this work for the woman AND her husband or boyfriend.
It's not so simple as to throw her a good hard fucking. You need to know her needs, her hot buttons. Every woman is different.
Husbands either get off on watching her ravaged by a bull cock, of hearing about it, or vids/pix of it.
Or they just need to be a cuckold to her.

Its multi-faceted and anyone who doesn't know, understand & appreciate that, doesn't truly understand the scenario or get the best out of it.

Well, the thing is, there are many men who want to just fuck the wives, or want to completely taake the wife for themselves, but to have that friendship, that relationship, its rare, and i can definitely understand that. There have been many guys to fuck my wife, and some that wanted to make her divorce me and keep her, but to build that bull relationship with us, its been rare.

It ain't easy finding a wife either.

I assume we run into the same problems. Plenty of people talking some game, excited to share pictures and chat. Then when it comes time for some action, either crickets or some excuse to cover up the fact the wife has no knowledge or interest in this and that the whole thing is just a husband fantasizing on the internet.
PREACH ..........There a whole sea of BS one has to cut thru