Why is it so hard to find a good bull

Well, the thing is, there are many men who want to just fuck the wives, or want to completely taake the wife for themselves, but to have that friendship, that relationship, its rare, and i can definitely understand that. There have been many guys to fuck my wife, and some that wanted to make her divorce me and keep her, but to build that bull relationship with us, its been rare.
such a shame, the hottest thing is the relationship within a relationship, being something different to the husband. how could it get any better? so sorry for all those who have mismatched.

it is tough for us because my wife is 66 and she desires younger men who are in great shape and most of those men are not attracted to an older women. my wife would do without rather than be with a guy who she really isn't attracted to.
would you do her?
Shes sexy..is she submissive?

Reactions: bdanger2018
it is tough for us because my wife is 66 and she desires younger men who are in great shape and most of those men are not attracted to an older women. my wife would do without rather than be with a guy who she really isn't attracted to.
would you do her?
I'd fuck her, but I'm not the most physically fit

Finding a real regular is very difficult we find. Lots of game players wasting time we blow off due to immaturity, the other half only want a good one and done nut.
We've tried Doublelist several times and still no regular. Wife wants two regulars but most just want a quick romp and then off to the next. She's had several bulls but they haven't been regular ongoing thing.
May need to look at different sites.
Any recommendation?

Reactions: Silverfox
Finding a real regular is very difficult we find. Lots of game players wasting time we blow off due to immaturity, the other half only want a good one and done nut.
We've tried Doublelist several times and still no regular. Wife wants two regulars but most just want a quick romp and then off to the next. She's had several bulls but they haven't been regular ongoing thing.
May need to look at different sites.
Any recommendation?
we have found the same problem, single guys say they have such a problem getting anything going ant this is excatly why.

My hotwife says 2 things:
1 so many men - so little time
2 you gotta fuck a lotta frogs to find a prince

She has ZERO standards - she fucks anybody - and has found a few keepers

Basically the vetting process isn't before their 1st coupling, that 1st coupling is the 1st step of the vetting process. Good experiences can get a repeat - bad ones don't.

Most have been OK, some very bad, some very good. Like a pendulum it swings.

I agree with Hungstudd. There are quite a few profiles that are not what they seem at first glance and some are out to muck with people and lead them on with no intention of ever meeting up.
It goes both ways with trying to find genuine hotwives as well and with "couples" or "hotwives" turning out to be guys....very disappointing.

How about with couples that are yet to experience their first time. I've spoken with a potential bull for a couple of days and he thought I was wasting his time. I also had a talk with my wife about him and she gave me permission to send him some pics. Before he gave me a chance he said I was wasting his time and that I wasn't for real. He wanted to chat with my wife which she was uncomfortable with and would have needed some time. He knew it was our first time and that he could guide us and be patient. But all of a sudden the patience had gone. It may have seemed like an excuse for him but I can only push my wife so far.

I understand there may be husbands that just wants the thrill of talking to a bull. I want to move it forward but we also require patience especially for the first time. That is the reason I find it difficult to find a bull. I don't like wasting anyones time but sometimes I can't speed things up any quicker.

Searching on a forum is a fine step to start at but eventually you have to just out on your own as a couple or bull and do actual leg work.
If you don’t put in the time or effort don’t get mad

How about with couples that are yet to experience their first time. I've spoken with a potential bull for a couple of days and he thought I was wasting his time. I also had a talk with my wife about him and she gave me permission to send him some pics. Before he gave me a chance he said I was wasting his time and that I wasn't for real. He wanted to chat with my wife which she was uncomfortable with and would have needed some time. He knew it was our first time and that he could guide us and be patient. But all of a sudden the patience had gone. It may have seemed like an excuse for him but I can only push my wife so far.

I understand there may be husbands that just wants the thrill of talking to a bull. I want to move it forward but we also require patience especially for the first time. That is the reason I find it difficult to find a bull. I don't like wasting anyones time but sometimes I can't speed things up any quicker.
and that in a nutshell is one of the many reasons single guys have such a hard time meeting anyone

It sounds like he was talking her into it and she was tentative. Then he lost his nerve. It sucks to waste the time invested, but it no doubt comes with the territory.

The first thing to do is to make absolutely sure the wife or GF is completely into it. Maybe email or kik directly?
The tip off was when he wouldn't put her on the phone

To all willing BBC and BWC, my wife and I are from Southern Oregon and have been together for 17 years, I was her first and starting 15 years ago I had been trying to get her to fuck other men for my enjoyment and pleasure. She's since been with 4-5 other men in the last 8 years, none have impressed her much at all and none were bigger than my 8". What I have wanted the whole time and have been making clear to her lately, is that I want crave and need her to be seduced owned broken submitted and turned into a full blown slut. She's a shy timid one and works best not knowing it'll happen, as in a complete secret surprise seduction. She doesn't like rude inconsiderate or nasty, not yet at least. I will do all I can to make this a reality with your help. But if you work with me, I want to make her yours to own and use. My simplest scenario is I take her out to a bar, or wherever really, you approach and lay on charm and I encourage, you dance making her hot, invite her to your car for fresh air and a joint, you get her buck naked in your car tossing her clothes out the window without her noticing, then back to your place where 15 minutes into her riding in reverse cowgirl your friend surprise joins and then another friend 5 minutes later. 20180803_212147-ANIMATION.gif20190902_011449-ANIMATION.gif20191230_042248-ANIMATION.gif20180803_211849-ANIMATION.gif20180803_213234-ANIMATION.gif20191230_042519-ANIMATION.gif20190309_005250-ANIMATION.gif

Attachments

• 20180803_211849-ANIMATION.gif
    20180803_211849-ANIMATION.gif
    9 MB · Views: 25
To all willing BBC and BWC, my wife and I are from Southern Oregon and have been together for 17 years, I was her first and starting 15 years ago I had been trying to get her to fuck other men for my enjoyment and pleasure. She's since been with 4-5 other men in the last 8 years, none have impressed her much at all and none were bigger than my 8". What I have wanted the whole time and have been making clear to her lately, is that I want crave and need her to be seduced owned broken submitted and turned into a full blown slut. She's a shy timid one and works best not knowing it'll happen, as in a complete secret surprise seduction. She doesn't like rude inconsiderate or nasty, not yet at least. I will do all I can to make this a reality with your help. But if you work with me, I want to make her yours to own and use. My simplest scenario is I take her out to a bar, or wherever really, you approach and lay on charm and I encourage, you dance making her hot, invite her to your car for fresh air and a joint, you get her buck naked in your car tossing her clothes out the window without her noticing, then back to your place where 15 minutes into her riding in reverse cowgirl your friend surprise joins and then another friend 5 minutes later. View attachment 429213View attachment 429214View attachment 429215View attachment 429216View attachment 429217View attachment 429218View attachment 429219