Why is it so hard to find a good bull

Southern Oregon. Damn. I have a good old friend in southern California, who is not only a bull, but a dom. He's also the epitome of a BBC, as his cock is over 10", uncut.
He'd turn her into a BBC slut the 1st time she met him. And she looks perfect for it: the sweet, nerdy, librarian look.
He'd have taking 3 cocks at once in a weeks time.
Maybe pimp her off to friends.

You KNOW that's what you both need...

• Love
Reactions: Krampus83
Southern Oregon. Damn. I have a good old friend in southern California, who is not only a bull, but a dom. He's also the epitome of a BBC, as his cock is over 10", uncut.
He'd turn her into a BBC slut the 1st time she met him. And she looks perfect for it: the sweet, nerdy, librarian look.
He'd have taking 3 cocks at once in a weeks time.
Maybe pimp her off to friends.

You KNOW that's what you both need...
Yes yes, that's what I want for her and of her! Send him and any others my way, please! I will gladly invite him into my home as an old friend/coworker or whatever it may take. I want her fucked by a BBC every day. Own her until he is tired and bored then pass her off to be owned by another BBC then another. She stays my wife for face value, but she gives ownership of her body fully and completely to him, I just ask that it's filmed as much as possible, and she's filled as often as possible, and for her to tell me vividly how she enjoyed it. If I could afford one of those giant BBC dildos I would only fuck her with that from now until then. We can discuss all the different rules that he can set for her and the frequency that she can be had. Fuck her in our home every day and send different guys over every night. My Friday nights with work she can be picked up and taken for 2-3 days every weekend. Take her on trips once a month for a week, but she's only allowed to wear a mesh teddy and gstring panties while she's out of our house. I've told her I would love to drop her off at a greyhound station with just her id, bus ticket and phone wearing just flip flops a mesh corset and a mini skirt with no panties, and the bus ride will take her from Medford to Portland down to LA the long way, he could have a friend on the bus to watch her that she wouldn't know about. Then set rules like every stop she uses the men's restrooms only a does yoga stretching until time for the bus to leave, and any guy who comments on how good or dirty she looks she's to tell them to touch her body and pussy if they would.
View attachment VID_20200105_024701636.mp4
View attachment VID_20200105_024954057.mp4
View attachment VID_20200105_030057055.mp4

She needs my friend Nate's 10.5" uncut cock buried in her hot pussy, as I cram my 8.5" cock down her throat.
I want to video her being face-fucked by Nate and have him cum all over that sweet, nerdy face.
Once he gets a hold of her, she'll be a BBC slut for ever. And Nate has lots of friends to pimp her off to.
You know its what she wants & needs. Make her do it. What's her fuckin name?

• Love
Reactions: Krampus83
She needs my friend Nate's 10.5" uncut cock buried in her hot pussy, as I cram my 8.5" cock down her throat.
I want to video her being face-fucked by Nate and have him cum all over that sweet, nerdy face.
Once he gets a hold of her, she'll be a BBC slut for ever. And Nate has lots of friends to pimp her off to.
You know its what she wants & needs. Make her do it. What's her fuckin name?
Well how do I get ahold of this friend of yours? Whoever it is that ends up being first to own her will have to come here to Grants Pass Oregon. You can try seducing her through online social media platforms, as long as you keep this a secret, she loves it when she's flirted with but hates when I've told me to, like she isn't wanted enough for them to do it on their own, also she's not into rude nasty or being called a bitch, not yet at least. I'll PM you her Instagram, it's private but I'll add you if she doesn't20200923_131907-ANIMATION.gif20200924_012501-ANIMATION.gif20200923_172428-ANIMATION.gif20200923_164110-ANIMATION.gif20200923_230000-ANIMATION.gif20200924_115339-ANIMATION.gif20200923_230040-ANIMATION.gif
View attachment VID_20200612_230208154.mp4
View attachment YouCut_20200529_052209078.mp4

This is one of my galleries of her on xhamster, also you can access another 15+ galleries and loads of videos of her on my profile page

View attachment VID_20200105_024701636.mp4
View attachment VID_20200105_030057055.mp4
View attachment YouCut_20200524_030220479.mp4
View attachment VID_20200612_230208154.mp4

It ain't easy finding a wife either.

I assume we run into the same problems. Plenty of people talking some game, excited to share pictures and chat. Then when it comes time for some action, either crickets or some excuse to cover up the fact the wife has no knowledge or interest in this and that the whole thing is just a husband fantasizing on the internet.
We are ready and willing! No B's here. We are in northeast ohio

Tbh I've met more bulls and lovers willing to do the deed instead of couples. I've conversed with couples that are all talk and no action. They lead you on with what they want to do with sex talk, fantasies and sexting and then when the time comes to meet then they ghost you or "met" someone else or are too busy or come up with a series of excuses. And there's always an excuse. They ask to be honest but lie like crazy. To say bulls or lovers are the only ones at fault is completely false and not true.

Reactions: btweets
Tbh I've met more bulls and lovers willing to do the deed instead of couples. I've conversed with couples that are all talk and no action. They lead you on with what they want to do with sex talk, fantasies and sexting and then when the time comes to meet then they ghost you or "met" someone else or are too busy or come up with a series of excuses. And there's always an excuse. They ask to be honest but lie like crazy. To say bulls or lovers are the only ones at fault is completely false and not true.
we haven't found that at all. Over the years we have been stood up more times than we can count with excuse after excuse after excuse.

Dom BLK MALE HERE IN INDY
READY FOR SOME ACTION NO TALK YOU HEARD ME ACTION
NAME A TIME AND A PLACE AND I WILL BE THERE READY TO FUCK YOUR WIFE WITH YOU OR WITHOUT YOU
YOU CAN EITHER WATCH HER GET FUCKED OR JOIN IN AND CLEAN HER UP AFTER.........JUST BE FOR REAL DON'T WASTE MY TIME

As already said above. Most guys flake out. We are on several swinger sites and our profile does include seeking single guys. We get the married ones fantasizing and talking trash, we pass on them. The single ones flake 90% of the time. And finally we get the pushy ones. We are very clear about his role in our play. We have met a few nice ones and then they get clingy with her, lol. It takes A LOT of work no doubt.

As already said above. Most guys flake out. We are on several swinger sites and our profile does include seeking single guys. We get the married ones fantasizing and talking trash, we pass on them. The single ones flake 90% of the time. And finally we get the pushy ones. We are very clear about his role in our play. We have met a few nice ones and then they get clingy with her, lol. It takes A LOT of work no doubt.
I’m intrested I been flakes on a lot I get messages a lot n then get ghosted we should chat