Wife’s are made to share, do you agree?

umm you men are easily manipulated and not very observent. wasnt even that hard
I agree men are stupid and blind, and i am a husband, one who came home waved at my wife looking out of the upstairs window parked the car went into my house and was greated by my best friend, not an unusal occurance joined seconds later by my wife. I commented on her red face and took her stupid answer at face value.

Only a couple of years later when she admitted having an affair with him did he ask me about this occasion and tell me,

She waved at me he was stood behind her fucking her, he wanted to stop she wanted him to cum. She wore light blue tight jeans and after making me a brew we all sat at our breakfast bar chatting, after a while she opened her legs showing him a wet spot and did i notice????? NO

He said she later said she couldnt believe i had not noticed or persued her red face more and after he went we went to pick up the kids from school her still with a visable wet spot in her jeans as she sat in the passenger seat. She later told him, he MUST know?

I guess this is another reason he "seduced her" in front of me later then i definately would know!

"stupid and blind" or nieve and i trusted her........ i will go with "stupid and blind"

Mrs Hotwife cheated on me from day 1 and her lies were fantastic. I believed many of them, but I caught her in a few of them as well...and then she would simply make up another lie in order to cover for the lie I had just caught her in. I knew she "fooled around" with guys and I knew that she had fucked a few guys also. I just had no idea she was a total slut. And I don't say that word just for effect. She couldn't get enough strange cock and she still can't today. I eventually came to love her lies and I truly miss those days when she was cheating and lying to me. It was amazing and such a turn on.

But also, YES, wives are made for sharing, whether you husbands like it or know about it at all.

Mr Hw

Wives getting regular and varied cock and semen are much happier. There seems to be something in semen that keeps them calm and content as long as they receive regular shots orally or vaginally. My experience is men are the same. A cuckold husband is very content if his wife feeds him lots of creampie.
I have the same experience with my girlfriend but also with myself. Next to the relaxing effect of being sodomised I perceived a clear improvement of happines and contentment when I started to have bare anal sex and receiving the semen of my lover in me and also feeling depressed when not receiving semen for more then a week.

Reactions: JefferB and DonD
Absolutely. She’s still against it, but maybe later in life she’ll change her mind…. She had a slutty past before me that she’s not proud of because of the guys she was with. It can be better, and it can be fun. She’d be less stressed if she let her slutty side out with quality people. And she definitely knows some people who would have fun with her!

Reactions: DonD
Wife’s are made to be shared, they should be given freedom to live in their fantasy .. After long time of fucking same person it would be interesting to for both to try out another ..
And also since every husband like to keep her wife happy…I think sharing wife will make her happy since husband is with her taking care of her while she is being used…even as husband we and enjoy it in a different way…
Do you agree
Totally agree. I share her with all men she can manage. She is in fact born to be shared away

Wife’s are made to be shared, they should be given freedom to live in their fantasy .. After long time of fucking same person it would be interesting to for both to try out another ..
And also since every husband like to keep her wife happy…I think sharing wife will make her happy since husband is with her taking care of her while she is being used…even as husband we and enjoy it in a different way…
Do you agree
Yes the wife should fuck anyone she wants and the husband should always stay faithful....