Wife’s wants her bull to breed her.

It looks like you all have a great thing going like my Wife and I used to. I’m not going to say reconsider, but at least all 3 of you have a serious conversation asking What if? After my Wife had been with our Bull for a year, he got her pregnant. When reality hit, she freaked out about people seeing and knowing what we had been doing, our Bull freaked because he didn’t want to pay child support Even though I told him not to worry about it. It was a mess that ultimately destroyed the lifestyle for us. He ghosted us and took off. She had multiple panic attacks and ended up having a mis-carriage. After the dust settled, she didn’t want to continue the lifestyle. Just make sure you don’t ruin what you have, you will spend years regretting the choice that ruined a good thing.

I love the idea of breeding. Having big balls makes breeding a big turn on for me and I love the thought of being superior to another man in that way. Someone not being worthy of procreating and me, having the bigger balls, makes it a pleasent fantasy and experience. However, if one isnt into that, then no big deal

Wife has indicated that breeding is not to be unexpected but its also likely that the father will not have any involvement after the breeding. To this end she is considering having a number of guys inseminate her over a week or so and then not be in touch with any of them after. The child (children) would be raised as our own.

Wife has indicated that breeding is not to be unexpected but its also likely that the father will not have any involvement after the breeding. To this end she is considering having a number of guys inseminate her over a week or so and then not be in touch with any of them after. The child (children) would be raised as our own.
Of course the children would be raised by you.
Though I do admit I would like to see her belly swell with my seed.

• Love
Reactions: White hubby
I think it's hotter if my wife wanted his baby more than she'd want mine. Her making me know how inferior I am by wanting his superior seed over mine.
I know this resp might upset people but
My wife isa hotwife and enjoys her play time but no babies Lot of studs dont stay sround if the baby needs medical.that only the fzther can.provide..plus explaining about being s black child to a white couple can cause problems FUCK ALL.YOU WANT TELL.THE OTHER GUY KNOCK.ME UP .JUST.TO ENHANCE THE FU KING BUT WITHOUT REALLY GETTING PREGANT

For a cuckold couple like us it makes no difference who the breeder is.
She is not thinking you dont have a baby with a giy just to have one only for the true fatber not being aroind if the baby needs something medical.and hes not around it not fair to tbe chikd plus when tbe kidsgrows up Nd why should a woman have. Kid just so tbe bitch geys off GROW UP.YOU DONT HAVE A KID BDCAUSE YOH WANT A DIF COCK TO.NAKE YOU PREGANT PERIOD

you must have been living under a stone over the last century's. Knowing both off your parents is pretty new since we humans exist.

I know this resp might upset people but
My wife isa hotwife and enjoys her play time but no babies Lot of studs dont stay sround if the baby needs medical.that only the fzther can.provide..plus explaining about being s black child to a white couple can cause problems FUCK ALL.YOU WANT TELL.THE OTHER GUY KNOCK.ME UP .JUST.TO ENHANCE THE FU KING BUT WITHOUT REALLY GETTING PREGANT
I would definitely stick around. Possibly get her pregnant again.
And being white would not create an issues that need explaining.

I would definitely stick around. Possibly get her pregnant again.
And being white would not create an issues that need explaining.
No you dimt have to explain because the child is the one that suffers not the non caring parent that the child could be severely bullied