I call BS on many of the posts here. If a couple is OK with another guy getting the wife pregnant that's crazy. If your just having fun with a 2nd guy that's cool but don't be stupid.
I can't belive there's "bulls" anywhere that want to get a woman pregnant. He'd be looking at a perternanty test then support for 18+ years.
Get real.

We enjoy sexy fun with a guy we know. Wife is past the age of pregnancy concerns.
Two people having sex and the guy shooting sperm into her is natural and very exciting for all three of us.
Watching them have fun then seeing him cum in her is very hot. I do her right after. He'll go again a bit after I finish. The mess is part of the fun.
It's fun because we're all adults and not hurting anyone.

I call BS on many of the posts here. If a couple is OK with another guy getting the wife pregnant that's crazy. If your just having fun with a 2nd guy that's cool but don't be stupid.
I can't belive there's "bulls" anywhere that want to get a woman pregnant. He'd be looking at a perternanty test then support for 18+ years.
Get real.

We enjoy sexy fun with a guy we know. Wife is past the age of pregnancy concerns.
Two people having sex and the guy shooting sperm into her is natural and very exciting for all three of us.
Watching them have fun then seeing him cum in her is very hot. I do her right after. He'll go again a bit after I finish. The mess is part of the fun.
It's fun because we're all adults and not hurting anyone.
Must be great sliding in her wet pussy after he finishes in her.

For my hubby and I breeding was the only way to have children. Hubby is sterile and we both wanted a family and we both love the cuckold lifestyle so it made complete sense.

Sally. X

Reactions: 615blackstag
I am way past pregnancy age,but love the feel of being bred,love it when BF's nut in me. I was super horney about six months ago and called the BF's (4) and set up a sex weekend. Told them to spend the weekend and all we were going to do is fuck and I want all loads in me,either pussy or mouth. It started Friday night, I was airtight more than I can remember,everyone coming at least twice,me couldn't count. Saturday was more of the same but a lot slower and lasted hours,I was a mess when hubby finally put me in bath to clean me up. He went down on my gaping pussy and I was to sore to let him fuck me,but he ate me to one more hot climax