Bulls, hot wives and cucks here, how was your very first breeding experience?
Our 1st mfm was unplanned so no precautions were available. For the next couple of days all I could think about was our friend depositing his sperm in my wife. This thought only turned me on and I had to do something about it like put my sperm in her as well. My feelings, a little humiliation and a lot of arousal. As for my wife, her 1st words were "that was amazing, we have to do that again".

As a Bull I’ve successfully bred two wives. The first time was in Scottsdale with a cuck/hotwife couple. The wife was a 43 year old tall trophy wife with big blonde hair and big fake tits to match. The cuck was an older meek pathetic excuse for a man. She wanted a real man to fuck her hard and dirty like a cockwhore and he wanted her to be taught a lesson for flaunting the body he paid for and teasing men day in and day out. The climax was the wife in her back with the cuck holding her spiked heels wide apart watching me thrust inside his wife. She was begging for my big thick load and screaming for me to breed her and I obliged by pumping fertile seed deep into her guts. She was left a sloppy filthy mess and texted me a week later telling me it was a success and asking for more.

As a Bull I’ve successfully bred two wives. The first time was in Scottsdale with a cuck/hotwife couple. The wife was a 43 year old tall trophy wife with big blonde hair and big fake tits to match. The cuck was an older meek pathetic excuse for a man. She wanted a real man to fuck her hard and dirty like a cockwhore and he wanted her to be taught a lesson for flaunting the body he paid for and teasing men day in and day out. The climax was the wife in her back with the cuck holding her spiked heels wide apart watching me thrust inside his wife. She was begging for my big thick load and screaming for me to breed her and I obliged by pumping fertile seed deep into her guts. She was left a sloppy filthy mess and texted me a week later telling me it was a success and asking for more.
See, I doubt I’ve ever successfully bred any hot wife because of my steroid abuse..I had to go on HCG, Enclomiphen, and FSH to get my own wife pregnant..only do TRTish dosages now

Reactions: Desejo de corno
In my early 20's I was asked by a couple of I could impregnate the wife because the guy couldn't reproduce. It took a few tryies but I managed to knock her up.

I met my wife thru her sister that I had fucked a couple of times. Her sister introduced us and on the third date I was fucking her and her sister.

When we married my wife’s friends took out for a bachelorette party two nights before the wedding. ). When her friends picked her up her mom and dad told to have fun not get pregnant She got home around 10 am the day before the wedding hung over and I’m pretty sure well fucked (dried cum in her and her best friend’s hair.

Since we got married in her home town and I had to drive 1200 miles I really didn’t know anyone so her sister said she would take me out for a few drinks maybe a few titty bars. By 1100 pm we were in a motel room and her on top telling me this was going to be last chance I had to knock her up. We got in about 3 AM and at breakfast her mom made the comment she hoped that both of them didn’t get knocked up last night.

Fast forward to the wedding day Brenda and her mom go to hotel near the church around noon to get ready.. Mid afternoon I had to call her to ask her something. When she answered the phone she was out of breath and kind of grunting. I let her sister listen in and she agreed it sounded like she was getting one last fuck. We are also not sure but think her mom may have been getting a little strange cock. Her sister and I were both military and wearing our uniforms but it didn’t take her long to strip to garters and stockings and we had another quick fuck. When I was about to cum she said “I hope Brenda is on the pill …. I’m not and this is my fertile time. Last chance to knock me up”.. On our wedding night when I slipped into Brenda she was full of cum but nope not pregnant

Three months later her sister announced she was pregnant. Second one I knocked up.

A couple years later one of sisters was visiting and we went out clubbing and Brenda got really drunk. The next morning I wanted some and she told me she was too hung over go away. I went to check on her sister the bedroom door was open and she was laying on the bed masturbating. I cleared my throat and asked if I could help. I came in her twice that morning then the again on the morning when I drove her back to Dallas. Two months later she called me at work and told me FYI you know my husband had the snip and guess what I’m pregnant. Third one I knocked up

Just a few months before I got reassigned we were at a party and Brenda ended up fucking Ron bareback no BC and I fucked his wife Judy also bareback and no BC. Both got pregnant Judy went full term but Brenda lost it at around the beginning of the first trimester.

At our new assignment overseas we were both active with Brenda fucking her boss at least once a week. Just before we left that assignment my office mate heard my wife and I were trying to get pregnant so unknown to me Janie went off the pill (her husband had a very low sperm count and the only reason she was on the pill so I didn’t knock her up.)

Both went home pregnant. Pregnancy four and five.

To make a long story short I had an unaccompanied assignment overseas and met a very straight laced lady that became my girlfriend and cum slut. She told her husband sending some nudes with cum leaking out. He encouraged her to get very slutty. I was the only one fucking her and somehow I wasn’t surprised when a month or so before we rotated back stateside she was pregnant. Pregnancy number 6

All 6 have been verified by DNA. Was I luck or unlucky? I also was able to fuck one of her two remaining sisters but she was protected.

In my early 20's I was asked by a couple of I could impregnate the wife because the guy couldn't reproduce. It took a few tryies but I managed to knock her up.

I met my wife thru her sister that I had fucked a couple of times. Her sister introduced us and on the third date I was fucking her and her sister.

When we married my wife’s friends took out for a bachelorette party two nights before the wedding. ). When her friends picked her up her mom and dad told to have fun not get pregnant She got home around 10 am the day before the wedding hung over and I’m pretty sure well fucked (dried cum in her and her best friend’s hair.

Since we got married in her home town and I had to drive 1200 miles I really didn’t know anyone so her sister said she would take me out for a few drinks maybe a few titty bars. By 1100 pm we were in a motel room and her on top telling me this was going to be last chance I had to knock her up. We got in about 3 AM and at breakfast her mom made the comment she hoped that both of them didn’t get knocked up last night.

Fast forward to the wedding day Brenda and her mom go to hotel near the church around noon to get ready.. Mid afternoon I had to call her to ask her something. When she answered the phone she was out of breath and kind of grunting. I let her sister listen in and she agreed it sounded like she was getting one last fuck. We are also not sure but think her mom may have been getting a little strange cock. Her sister and I were both military and wearing our uniforms but it didn’t take her long to strip to garters and stockings and we had another quick fuck. When I was about to cum she said “I hope Brenda is on the pill …. I’m not and this is my fertile time. Last chance to knock me up”.. On our wedding night when I slipped into Brenda she was full of cum but nope not pregnant

Three months later her sister announced she was pregnant. Second one I knocked up.

A couple years later one of sisters was visiting and we went out clubbing and Brenda got really drunk. The next morning I wanted some and she told me she was too hung over go away. I went to check on her sister the bedroom door was open and she was laying on the bed masturbating. I cleared my throat and asked if I could help. I came in her twice that morning then the again on the morning when I drove her back to Dallas. Two months later she called me at work and told me FYI you know my husband had the snip and guess what I’m pregnant. Third one I knocked up

Just a few months before I got reassigned we were at a party and Brenda ended up fucking Ron bareback no BC and I fucked his wife Judy also bareback and no BC. Both got pregnant Judy went full term but Brenda lost it at around the beginning of the first trimester.

At our new assignment overseas we were both active with Brenda fucking her boss at least once a week. Just before we left that assignment my office mate heard my wife and I were trying to get pregnant so unknown to me Janie went off the pill (her husband had a very low sperm count and the only reason she was on the pill so I didn’t knock her up.)

Both went home pregnant. Pregnancy four and five.

To make a long story short I had an unaccompanied assignment overseas and met a very straight laced lady that became my girlfriend and cum slut. She told her husband sending some nudes with cum leaking out. He encouraged her to get very slutty. I was the only one fucking her and somehow I wasn’t surprised when a month or so before we rotated back stateside she was pregnant. Pregnancy number 6

All 6 have been verified by DNA. Was I luck or unlucky? I also was able to fuck one of her two remaining sisters but she was protected.
That's so fucking hot

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Its an amazing feeling!

Please login or become a member to view