Wife about to cheat?

ryan819

Male
Dec 19, 2022
Hi everyone. I'm going to ask the question about my wife. If she has cheated yet or is about too. It's sort of a long story but here the scoop of it.
Just by change I was on my wife's Facebook account to access her settings for a game that she wanted to play on day. And I notice a private message that had not seen and I opened it. The message was from a guy that I didn't know asking her if she could use a different message service for her phone instead of using the one that she had been using . Her normal one on her phone that she always uses. That sorta caught my as strange. Using her account I notice that she friended him about 3 months ago. Had have been post small messages on his facebook wall. They start just as small talk, then went into more details about her work and his.
After doing some digging, I've found out he is a construction worker that has been working at the store that she works at that they have been remodeling. He doesn't live here, he has been traveling to do this work at her store. My wife works a swing shift so she doesn't get home till about 11:30 pm at night. From what I've found out is he works that same time as my wife does.

Anyhow, I can see that my wife has been searching him on facebook everyday all through the day from her search history. From what I can see on her phone is that she hasn't installed the message app yet that he wanted her to use on her phone. But she has been still talking to him through Facebook messenger. Which I don't think she knows that I can see them talking. That last chat message's was him asking her if she was off tomorrow and if she was to have her meet up with him at his hotel restaurant for lunch and maybe a drink or two.
She responded back by saying that she was off, and she would meet him for lunch. He then asked her how long that she had free time for. And she told him must of the afternoon till about 5 when she has to pick up the kids, and that hubby comes home at 7. Which is when I do come home.
Then she told him that she would meet him at 11:30 a.m.

Also one thing. I started look through his page, and notice on unrelated post about him working out while he's been traveling for work. And one of the comment's that his friend's left him was saying: " Working out at the gym to pick up chicks there?" His post back: " Don't need to. I working on a hot one right now. Will let you know how it goes with her Bro"

Well that's about it. What do you guys think? Has she cheated already, or that's what she's going to do tomorrow? I haven't said anything to her yet about what I have seen.

Here's alittle about my wife. We have been married for sometime now. We have 3 kids. We both work, and the way it is we really on see each other 1 full day a week. As for intimacy lately in the bedroom. Not going to lie, it hasn't been the best for the last 6 months or so. She really hasn't been in the mood at all for sometime. Well he's some quick pics of her too to you guys know what she looks like.
41496137_10156250228158551_2585446664378515456_n.jpg26815224_10156139410394283_7161154604687587750_n.jpg276030325_10160234630244283_186209544718162891_n.jpg

Have you asked her how the remodel at her work is going? Ask her if she thinks the remodel is being done by capable people? How much longer will the remodel be taking and if any of it is an imposition on her job? It would be an opportunity to gauge her reaction to the questions.

Reactions: dickhurtz
Have you asked her how the remodel at her work is going? Ask her if she thinks the remodel is being done by capable people? How much longer will the remodel be taking and if any of it is an imposition on her job? It would be an opportunity to gauge her reaction to the questions.
I've already do that with her. Everytime we go there for our supply's :) Since it's a pain to shop. All she say's is that they are working hard to get it done. She doesn't act strange or anything.

If things were totally different and she asked you if it would be ok to possibly have sex with him, how would you feel about that? I get that the secrecy is a downer. But in a hypothetical situation would you be supportive?

If things were totally different and she asked you if it would be ok to possibly have sex with him, how would you feel about that? I get that the secrecy is a downer. But in a hypothetical situation would you be supportive?
I'm not sure, how I would feel. Right now alot of things are going through my head

Just trying to get some insight from people. That my has be through this before, or possibly any ladies on her on what their take is on this whole thing.

I can only imagine. You won’t really get to spend much time with her since she works the swing shift. Tomorrow while you’re at work is going to be hell. What would happen if you called in sick?

I can only imagine. You won’t really get to spend much time with her since she works the swing shift. Tomorrow while you’re at work is going to be hell. What would happen if you called in sick?
I don't have that luxury. Right now I'm trying to just be normal.

Interested in how today goes for you…..and her. Keep us updated.. can definitely share some thoughts after you get thru today

Ok, I don't know for sure what happen with her today. I don't have any hard evidence. I did try calling her around 12:30p.m and she didn't answer her phone, or any text messages that I sent her today. Which is something she never does, she always answers. She did call me back after 5p.m. I asked her why she did answer her phone and she told me that she forgot it at home when she went out to run some errands and do some shopping. I just left it at that. That's all I know. Everything just seem highly suspicious.

Last edited:
Ok, I don't know for sure what happen with her today. I don't have any hard evidence. I did try calling her around 12:30p.m and she didn't answer her phone, or any text messages that I sent her today. Which is something she never does, she always answers. She did call me back after 5p.m. I asked her why she did answer her phone and she told me that she forgot it at home when she went out to run some errands and do some shopping. I just left it at that. That's all I know. Everything just seem highly suspicious.
Well you don’t ever want to assume anything or jump to conclusions too soon. I will say that if she didn’t answer or text you back while she’s never done that prior till today, I think it’s a safe bet that she was definitely with him! Whether or not something sexual happened between them is a matter of you continuing what you’ve already been doing. Also look and pay close attention to anything new or different with her. If she starts dressing out of the norm, she begins wearing new perfume and getting her nails and hair done or anything like that, then you’ll have an even better idea of what’s likely going on. Regardless of what you discover, you need to do some deep thinking on how it makes you feel if you find out that they have been together. Does it turn you on at all, or does it make you mad? Now you would have every right to be mad, hurt and disappointed for her to cheat on you and then not tell you about it. But that’s just one part of the emotions, and that part can be fixed, worked through and can actually make your relationship even stronger. The exact same can be said about making your relationship stronger, if it in fact does excite you as well. Not bringing anything up was a smart move!