Wife about to cheat?

One more angle. Download the messaging app he suggested. Open an account and let app search your contacts. Unless she has set up alternate profile and turned off access to it. You might get a hit. No guarantees but worth a try.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. December-2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma -

Reactions: lyx2lic
I prefer it. It's hotter. There are no universal truths in this, of all things. There are plenty of people who would say that the very nature of cuckolding/hotwifing is destructive. Do what works for you. Also, it's not easy for some women to do this at all, much less to admit it. If you want it to happen, you may need to be flexible about how it happens. My wife knows I love it, but she still has a hard time telling me when something is developing, and is slow to tell me the details when something happens. In my script, I want to know NOW, and to watch, listen, have her text me and tell me updates, etc. But that's not comfortable or sexy for her. I want her to fuck, so I accept how she does it. And in the end, it's actually hotter for me.
My wife has cheated but it turned me on

Hi everyone. I'm going to ask the question about my wife. If she has cheated yet or is about too. It's sort of a long story but here the scoop of it.
Just by change I was on my wife's Facebook account to access her settings for a game that she wanted to play on day. And I notice a private message that had not seen and I opened it. The message was from a guy that I didn't know asking her if she could use a different message service for her phone instead of using the one that she had been using . Her normal one on her phone that she always uses. That sorta caught my as strange. Using her account I notice that she friended him about 3 months ago. Had have been post small messages on his facebook wall. They start just as small talk, then went into more details about her work and his.
After doing some digging, I've found out he is a construction worker that has been working at the store that she works at that they have been remodeling. He doesn't live here, he has been traveling to do this work at her store. My wife works a swing shift so she doesn't get home till about 11:30 pm at night. From what I've found out is he works that same time as my wife does.

Anyhow, I can see that my wife has been searching him on facebook everyday all through the day from her search history. From what I can see on her phone is that she hasn't installed the message app yet that he wanted her to use on her phone. But she has been still talking to him through Facebook messenger. Which I don't think she knows that I can see them talking. That last chat message's was him asking her if she was off tomorrow and if she was to have her meet up with him at his hotel restaurant for lunch and maybe a drink or two.
She responded back by saying that she was off, and she would meet him for lunch. He then asked her how long that she had free time for. And she told him must of the afternoon till about 5 when she has to pick up the kids, and that hubby comes home at 7. Which is when I do come home.
Then she told him that she would meet him at 11:30 a.m.

Also one thing. I started look through his page, and notice on unrelated post about him working out while he's been traveling for work. And one of the comment's that his friend's left him was saying: " Working out at the gym to pick up chicks there?" His post back: " Don't need to. I working on a hot one right now. Will let you know how it goes with her Bro"

Well that's about it. What do you guys think? Has she cheated already, or that's what she's going to do tomorrow? I haven't said anything to her yet about what I have seen.

Here's alittle about my wife. We have been married for sometime now. We have 3 kids. We both work, and the way it is we really on see each other 1 full day a week. As for intimacy lately in the bedroom. Not going to lie, it hasn't been the best for the last 6 months or so. She really hasn't been in the mood at all for sometime. Well he's some quick pics of her too to you guys know what she looks like.
View attachment 1094397View attachment 1094398View attachment 1094399
Looks like a hot tasty lady that needs attention send her my way

The cheating excited me the most......l still get trickle fed ..events, a couple of nights back my wife told me about how her brothers mate fucked her up against a tree .....she told me she could feel the bark with every thrust but it was so erotic

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I prefer it. It's hotter. There are no universal truths in this, of all things. There are plenty of people who would say that the very nature of cuckolding/hotwifing is destructive. Do what works for you. Also, it's not easy for some women to do this at all, much less to admit it. If you want it to happen, you may need to be flexible about how it happens. My wife knows I love it, but she still has a hard time telling me when something is developing, and is slow to tell me the details when something happens. In my script, I want to know NOW, and to watch, listen, have her text me and tell me updates, etc. But that's not comfortable or sexy for her. I want her to fuck, so I accept how she does it. And in the end, it's actually hotter for me.
Exactly correct, it's all about her pleasure and if it makes her feel uneasy sharing the details so be it.

Whatever she is comfortable with is all that matters,if she is unwilling to share and feels that is her special time with her lover and that what happens when they are together stays between them,that is perfectly acceptable to me.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Hi everyone. I'm going to ask the question about my wife. If she has cheated yet or is about too. It's sort of a long story but here the scoop of it.
Just by change I was on my wife's Facebook account to access her settings for a game that she wanted to play on day. And I notice a private message that had not seen and I opened it. The message was from a guy that I didn't know asking her if she could use a different message service for her phone instead of using the one that she had been using . Her normal one on her phone that she always uses. That sorta caught my as strange. Using her account I notice that she friended him about 3 months ago. Had have been post small messages on his facebook wall. They start just as small talk, then went into more details about her work and his.
After doing some digging, I've found out he is a construction worker that has been working at the store that she works at that they have been remodeling. He doesn't live here, he has been traveling to do this work at her store. My wife works a swing shift so she doesn't get home till about 11:30 pm at night. From what I've found out is he works that same time as my wife does.

Anyhow, I can see that my wife has been searching him on facebook everyday all through the day from her search history. From what I can see on her phone is that she hasn't installed the message app yet that he wanted her to use on her phone. But she has been still talking to him through Facebook messenger. Which I don't think she knows that I can see them talking. That last chat message's was him asking her if she was off tomorrow and if she was to have her meet up with him at his hotel restaurant for lunch and maybe a drink or two.
She responded back by saying that she was off, and she would meet him for lunch. He then asked her how long that she had free time for. And she told him must of the afternoon till about 5 when she has to pick up the kids, and that hubby comes home at 7. Which is when I do come home.

Also one thing. I started look through his page, and notice on unrelated post about him working out while he's been traveling for work. And one of the comment's that his friend's left him was saying: " Working out at the gym to pick up chicks there?" His post back: " Don't need to. I working on a hot one right now. Will let you know how it goes with her Bro"

Well that's about it. What do you guys think? Has she cheated already, or that's what she's going to do tomorrow? I haven't said anything to her yet about what I have seen.

Here's alittle about my wife. We have been married for sometime now. We have 3 kids. We both work, and the way it is we really on see each other 1 full day a week. As for intimacy lately in the bedroom. Not going to lie, it hasn't been the best for the last 6 months or so. She really hasn't been in the mood at all for sometime. Well he's some quick pics of her too to you guys know what she looks like.
BBC candidate for sure. If he’s not black then my condolences. If he is black then you can guarantee that pussy is going bye bye.

My wife cheated before and after we married, not long after we wed she got a job barmaid next town...they had after hours lock ins staff and anyone that they had fancied , most of the male staff went through my wife, l think they gang banged her ....l was so nieve.even the guy who she said was gay shagged her on drop off....eventually the penny dropped and l was then her cuck...but the cheating is the ones l wank to most .

The only thing you’ve said so far that makes me think she cheated was the hotel thing. Is there any plausible reason she would be at a hotel at any time ? Especially a local one !
the answer to that is most likely a no so why then ???
she is fucking him.

• Love
Reactions: HotwifeLover1
She does seem to have it with her all the time. But when she goes in the shower. I've been able to view it then. Doing a quick search through, I haven't been able to find anything. But it was just a quick search.
This was the last we heard from him, just before Christmas.

You should tell her you know about him and it's totally up to her if she fucks him...

With these kind of fake stories that open with random pictures of some clothed wife, probably taken from Facebook, they reply a few times, then disappear and never provide any conclusion. So wouldn't expect an update.

Honestly, I don't really knock them for being fake - people come here for a fantasy. Not following through with a conclusion is annoying though.