Wife and bbc

With that look I want to take my dick out and slowly pass it between her lips, slowly open her mouth while she looks at me directly in the eyes.

Then push it into her throat balls deep and make her gag and cry for more, sexy little slut. Would take out those tits and suck her nipples until she cums of pleasure
I like the sound of that

Reactions: Loadedrocks
I would love to watch my wife take a BBC infront of me. Watch her get pinned down doggy and take a BBC. Or watch her legs get bent above her head missionary and take a BBC and just watch him Fill her up. Hearing her moan. Orgasm.
My wife has just started seeing a bbc guy, he is at least 12”. He’s 8 years younger that him. The first time we went to see him it was supposed to be for a social, but as soon as they kissed I knew how it would end. I’ve seen it before, when she kisses a guy in a certain way, I know that she wants him. It wasn’t long before they were undressing each other and he was leading her by the hand to his bedroom. She was so turned on! After she sucked him for a while, he laid on the bed and she climbed on top of him before lowering herself onto him taking his entire length. They fucked in every position for the next 2 hours. I‘ve never seen her cum like she did that night! She was begging him to fuck her harder and harder until he came in her for the first time. It’s the first time she’s not used protection with another guy. After that they kissed and cuddled for half an hour or so before they started up again. This time they were a lot more slow and sensual, he was on top her legs spread in the air, kissing and holding on to each other. Each stroke he fucked her deep taking his total length Until he exploded into her again, at this point it might be worth mentioning that she’s not on any form of contraceptive. There was lots of kissing and caressing until we left. They talk every day, and we have met up with twice since then together but she is going to spend the night with him this weekend on her own.

She said she’s never had sex like it before, it’s the best shes ever had, he made her cum like no one ever has. She knows it’s an infatuation and she has no feeling for him but she said she wants to see where it leads for how ever long it lasts. I of course have given her my blessing because I love her and want her to have every opportunity to have the best sex life possible!

Last edited:
I have the same fantasy, to get my wife thinking about another cock I asked her if I could turn up the heat in our sex play by using a big black dildo on her and she thought about it a few days then said sure it might be fun. I immediately purchased a big black Cyber skin dildo. picked my time to use it and sent her over the moon. She absolutely loved it, she was not expecting the stimulation and pleasure she received from having her pussy filled. Multiple climaxes! She said she never dreamed how good a big cock would feel. So I brought up the idea she should try a real big black cock, she didn't refuse or dismiss the idea, so now I gotta keep her thinking about trying the real thing. Let her fantasize about it and encourage her to follow her need to try a BBC. Keep telling her how exciting and exhilarating the act of fucking a BBC would be for her. I told her it would so hot and satisfying, she really needs to do this. She is listening and considering how bad she wants it. Where the mind goes, the body follows.